Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fencerows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 36 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 1 gallon of spray solution
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $39.99
It is about as desirable as a two week visit from your mother-in-law, that stuff that pops up without an invitation. No we don’t mean that boring neighbor who can’t be bothered to bring a bag or chips or a six-pack to your backyard bar-b-que. We mean that brush and those unwanted trees in the pasture or field. So you take the machete to it, but it is back in about a week and brings some new friends with it.
Here’s something to try!
Crossroad Brush Killer 1 Gal. And we know it is not Crossbow, but a generic replacement that just doesn't have the fancy trademark to stand behind. In a minute you can check the specific product ingredients to be sure that it is still the strong competitor at a lower cost that does the same job.
This product is for the control of most kinds of unwanted trees and brush. It handles annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds. Kill pesky scrub brush that pops up on range-land, permanent grass pastures and conservation reserve program acres. You can also tidy up fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides and other industrial sites with Crossroad!
A 3.7% granular chelated copper algaecide ideally suited for treatment of bottom growing algae including Chara and Nitella and spot treatments along docks, beaches, boat launches, and fishing areas. This formulation helps control growth before it reaches the surface. Cutrine Plus Granular is registered for use in lakes, potable water reservoirs, farm and fish ponds, fish hatcheries, and golf course water hazards. Treated water may be used for swimming, fishing, drinking, livestock watering, or irrigation immediately after treatment. Spread as evenly as possible over treatment area at a rate of 1 pound per 750 spuare feet or 60 pounds per surface acre.
- Controls bottom-growing filamentous algae and Chara
- Granules sink and stop growth before it surfaces
- Effective early-season algae treatment
- 30 pounds treats one-half surface acre
- No water use restrictions
- Read and follow all label directions
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
- 1 Gallon
- Aquatic glyphosate with surfactant for emergent and shoreline treatments
- For use on emergent aquatic weeds, such as cattails, annuals and woody brush and trees
- For use in aquatic and other noncrop sites
- Includes surfactant, just dilute with water and spray
- 1 gallon treate 16,000 sq. ft. of most emergent vegetation
- No restrictions for swimming, irrigation or animals
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More
The Airstone allows oxygen to dissolve into water by breaking a stream of air into thousands of tiny bubbles, which can be a critical component in the successful aeration and health of a pond or lake. This is critically important in any climate with below-freezing temperatures.Learn More
Made from a re-usable plastic material, Pond Logic BioBalls are a light-weight ever-lasting biological filtration media. Designed to increase the presence of water-filtering beneficial bacteria, Pond Logic BioBalls maximize the available surface area in your skimmers and filters.
- Make Room! While beneficial bacteria will multiply on their own they will need a place to stay to live and be productive. Pond Logic BioBalls provide that much needed surface area where you need it most, your skimmers and filters. Their light weight and compact design allow BioBalls to be easily moved to and from your pond for cleaning and storage.
- How To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be placed in a mesh filter media bag for easy removal and cleaning. BioBalls™ can be placed wherever flowing water is present. For best results, we suggest placing Pond Logic BioBalls in your skimmer box or waterfall filter.
- When To Apply Pond Logic BioBalls Pond Logic BioBalls should be used whenever water temperatures are consistantly above 50° Farenheit, when beneficial aerobic bacteria are most active. Pond Logic BioBalls can be removed, cleaned and stored in cooler fall or winter temperatures and re-installed in the spring.
- Dimensions (Each): 1¾ Inch Diameter
- Weight (200 BioBalls): 3 Pounds
- Filter Performance: 200 BioBalls (Per 1,000 Gallons)
Eliminate pond muck and sludge that accumulates at the bottom of your pond with Pond Logic Muck Defense. The specially formulated strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria in Muck Defense are designed to quickly digest organic debris like fish waste, leaves, twigs and fish food that accumulate and form pond muck without harming your pond or its inhabitants.
Don’t Let Pond Muck Slip Between The Cracks Pond Logic Muck Defenseis great for removing pond muck from hard to reach places like the gaps between rocks and gravel bottom ponds. By reducing excess nutrients from your pond Pond Logic Muck Defenseeradicates pond odors and helps keep your pond water clear and balanced.
Put It On Our Tab Pond Logic Muck Defense is delivered in a powerful tablet designed to sink to the pond’s bottom, taking the fight to pond muck’s doorstep.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Muck Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Muck Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Muck Defense Pond Logic Muck Defense is designed to combat bottom dwelling pond muck that forms along your liner or between the cracks of gravel bottom ponds. Apply Muck Defense whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit to eliminate and prevent muck accumulation.
How To Use Muck Defense Muck Defense tablets sink directly to the bottom of your pond to combat pond muck and organic debris. Place Muck Defense tablets in areas with heavy debris for spot control or evenly distribute Muck Defense tablets throughout the pond for complete bottom maintenance. Dosage rates can be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.
Pond Logic Muck Defense Dosage Rates
- Up to 50 square feet: 1 Tablet
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 2 Tablets
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 3 Tablets
- 151 – 200 Square Feet: 4 Tablets