Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. Attaches easily to garden seeder. Calibrated slide plate allows precise flow of all granulated fertilizers. Fertilizer can be applied above or below ground to depth of two inches. Positive action On/Off handle helps eliminate waste. Made from durable weather resistant materials. Non corrosive.Learn More
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Tide Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Additional concerns for using this herbicide? Dig in and check the product label by clicking here.Learn More
RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
The Outdoor Water Solutions airstone is a critical component in the successful aeration of a pond or lake. The airstone turns air into thousands of tiny bubbles so that oxygen can dissolve into the water and improve its health. Diffusing air into water can increases its effectiveness by over 1000% - This is definitely a secret ingredient for efficient aeration. Dimensions 2.25x 7, 3.5 lbs.
The Airstone Diffuser Kit comes with a foot valve that prevents water from coming back up into the aeration tubing. Note: Shallow or larger ponds may require multiple Airstone Diffuser Kits.Learn More
PBI Gordon Trimec Lawn Weed Killer 2.5 Gallon 792900 kills over 200 weeds. Lawn areas for this container vary from 80,000 sq. ft. (Northern Grasses) to 160,000 sq. ft. (Southern Grasses).Learn More
When it comes in invasive weeds, sometimes treating only a target area just is not good enough. Whether you’re combating submerged, emergent, or floating aquatic weeds, Renovate is the solution. One of the most effective herbicides on the market, it is a formidable opponent against purple loosestrife, milfoil, water hyacinth, alligator weed, and a variety of broadleaf aquatic plants. If poison ivy, mulberry, or salt-bush are a problem, Renovate is also effective at controlling many of the problematic species of woody vegetation often found along the shoreline. However, this unique formula will not harm monocotyledons, including cattails, bamboo, and ornamental grasses. Therefore, it is a perfect solution for helping restore and maintain beautiful ecosystems.
Depending upon the needs, Renovate can be applied to the surface or sub-surface level via ground, watercraft, or aerial equipment. Suitable for marshes, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, non-irrigation canals, and even banks and shores. Fast-acting and systemic, Renovate quickly enters plants through their leaves and stems and then targets their metabolic systems.
This formula carries no restrictions for use in recreational areas. It can be used near swimming and fishing areas and even near potable water intakes. Carries no restrictions on livestock consuming water from treated areas. See label for details and precautions.
- 1 quart container
- 44.4% Triclopyr
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including Eurasian milfoil, purple loosestrife, and alligator weed
- Controls woody and broadleaf vegetation
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA
This is a custom made kit to fit aeration windmills. Includes instructions for Generation 2-4 Windmills and EL2's.
Includes a high quality custom made diaphragm, rubber washer (for windmills with serial #18278 and less) and three insert check valves.
Guaranteed to fit! And, at a price lower than the Original Manufacturer!Learn More
A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist.
- Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries.
- Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use.
- Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing.
Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a great natural filtration tool that helps remove dissolved organics and tannins that cause cloudy and tea-colored water while neutralizing harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water. Regular use of Activated Carbon is recommended for ponds that are regularly introduced to an abundance of leaves and pine needles.
- We’ve Got It In The Bag Each bag of Pond Logic Activated carbon includes a mesh filter media bag so you have everything you need for quick and simple application. Place your media bag of Pond Logic Activated Carbon in flowing water and enjoy cleaner water free of harmful and annoying contaminates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Activated Carbon is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon can be used to clarify “tea-colored” water caused by an abundance of leaves and dissolved organics or to remove harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water.
- How To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon should be placed in the included mesh media bag and positioned in flowing water. Replace used Activated Carbon every 2-3 months to maintain effectiveness at a rate of 4-6 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pond water being treated. Dosage rates can be increased to remedy extreme turbid conditions.
Pond Logic Activated Carbon Dosage Rates
- 500 Gallons: 2 – 3 Pounds
- 1,000 Gallons: 4 – 6 Pounds
- 1,500 Gallons: 6 – 9 Pounds
- 2,000 Gallons: 8 – 12 Pounds