Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Muck Doctor is specifically formulated to consume muck and sludge around beach areas and docks. Muck Doctor contains concentrated yet safe bacteria that get rid of pond muck, dead leaves, odors and other organic material that can hurt the healthy balance of your pond or lake. You and your kids will be able to enjoy the beach area again.
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occurring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy, clear pond
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation
- 1 box (10 spikes) treats approximately 50 feet of shoreline or 250 square feet.
- Most active in water temps above 60F.
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the natural benefits of barley straw decomposition with the debris reducing power of our beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep pond water clear and free of organic debris and muck without resorting to chemical treatments.
- The Natural Benefits Of Barley In A Fast Acting Formula While you would typically have to wait for barley straw to decompose to yield results, Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus extracts the beneficial components of barley straw decay leaving you with a fast acting barley treatment without the unnecessary mess associated with barley straw.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus is best utilized as a natural solution to removing pond debris without the aid of chemical algaecides. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus combines the water clarifying benefits of barley straw with beneficial aerobic bacteria to keep your pond clear of debris while eliminating suspended organics and pond muck. For best results apply Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus when water temperatures remain consistently above 50F.
- How To Apply: Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus per 500 gallons of water being treated every week until water is clear. If debris persist double dosage rate until water returns to normal. Thereafter, extend treatments to once every 3 months for maintenance. Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gal.: 1 Oz.
- 1,000Gal.: 2 Oz.
- 1,500Gal.: 3 Oz.
- 2,000 Gal.: 4 Oz.
Pond Logic Barley Extract Plus Dosage Rates:
If your goal is to attract and catch big fish like big crappie, big bass, and even big catfish, then this is what you're looking for!
The Big Fish Magnet is unique in that it has 24 flexible snag free branches made from recycled material. The Big Fish Magnet provides great cover for medium and large fish. Algae growth occurs rapidly due to the bark like texture of the limbs.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true "green" feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths - from 6' up to 20 or 30 feet.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble - comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier or concrete blocks.
OWS searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser can be placed into our Airstone Housing bucket which protects it from the mud and the muck on the bottom of your pond.Learn More
Quickly sink floating pond debris with Pond Logic Rapid Clear. Pond Logic Rapid Clear binds the fine floating debris that cause water clarity issues into large particles that can be easily filtered from the water or settle to the pond’s bottom. Rapid Clear is great for settling pond debris stirred up during pond clean outs or to remedy cloudiness caused by heavy rains.
- No Debris Left Behind Pond Logic Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants on the market, meaning more active product and less useless filler. Rapid Clear is also able to bind both organic and inorganic particles making it effective on a wide range of clarity reducing culprits.
- Fast Acting Results Murky water treated with Pond Logic Rapid Clear should clear within hours of application. For troublesome debris ponds may be re-dosed every 24 hours.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Rapid Clear is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Rapid Clear Rapid Clear works great after water is disturbed during routine pond cleanings, chemical treatments or whenever the pond becomes cloudy or murky. Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants in the marketplace. It will quickly clear up murky water caused by floating organic and inorganic particles in koi ponds, water gardens and aquariums. Rapid Clear works by pulling these floating particles together so they may be removed by a filter or simply settle to the bottom unnoticed.
- How To Use Rapid Clear Use at the rate of 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. For best results, dilute the dosage amount with 2-3 gallons of pond water, then apply the final solution to the pond, either by pouring the solution into the pond at the base of a waterfall, or by pouring the solution around the edges of the pond. Final solution may also be sprayed over the entire surface of the water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Rapid Clear Dosage Rates
Pond Logic Water Conditioner is formulated to neutralize the components of tap water that are harmful to your decorative pond fish.
- No Risk, All Reward Every pond benefits from water changes so why should they have to be stressful? Pond Logic Water Conditioner eliminates the risk of fish kills due to tap water additives by neutralizing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to your fish.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Water Conditioner is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Water Conditioner is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- How To Use Water Conditioner: Use 1 ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water either during or after water has been added.
- When To Use Water Conditioner: Use when preparing a new pond, performing water changes or anytime water is added to the pond. Water Conditioner removes chlorine while destroying chloramines and detoxifying heavy metals (including copper) in tap water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Water Conditioner Dosage Rates:
6 lbs. of bacteria in 12 water soluble bags packed in a barley straw medium. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Renovate OTF (On-Target Flake) is a granular form of Renovate 3. OTF is perfect for spot treating Eurasian water milfoil along beaches and around docks. Renovate OTF is also the better formulation of Renovate for deep water applications.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
If you're looking for a convenient way to secure your wooden windmill, then this anchor kit is the way to go!
Kit includes 4 screw in ground anchors and all hardware needed to attach each anchor to the legs. Works great where you have dirt to screw the four anchors into. These will not work in gravel or rock. You can also set them in concrete for extra protection if needed.Learn More