Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
Pramitol is a bare-ground, non-selective herbicide for total vegetation control in non-crop areas.
Widely used by commercial and industrial applicators to control of vegetation in the following areas:
- Around buildings, storage areas, fuel tanks, recreational areas, lumberyards, pipelines, etc.
- Paved areas such as airports, highway medians, railroads, right of ways, etc.
In optimum conditions, Pramitol 25E will inhibit growth of vegetation for up to a year or more.
Effective on hard to control weeds such as Johnson grass and bindweed.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions, and warnings.
- 1 Gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Use protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Apply before weed emergence, or up to 3 months after.
- Application rates vary from 4 to 10 gallons per acre depending on soil type, the weeds present and stage of growth, and climatic conditions. Higher application rates are intended for use on heavier soils, where weed growth is heavy, or areas with high rainfall.
- Higher rates are also applicable when longer residual control is desired, such as regions with a long growing season.
- Pramitol 25E is most effective when moved to root system. Effectiveness is dependent on rainfall to move it to the roots. Arid soil conditions and lack of sufficient rainfall can result in reduced effectiveness.
- Toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present, or intertidal areas lower than the high water mark.
- Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment rinsate and wash waters.
- Do not pour, spill, use or store near heat or open flame.
- Apply only as specified on this label.
- Prometon: 2,4-bis(isopropylamino)-methoxy-s-triazine (25.0%)
- Inert ingredients (75%)
This product is restricted from being used in the CA,HI, and AKLearn More
This product must ship UPS Ground or Freight and cannot be expedited.
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula