Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
- Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
- Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
- Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
- Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
- Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
- Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
- 41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
- Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
PBI Gordon Trimec Lawn Weed Killer 2.5 Gallon 792900 kills over 200 weeds. Lawn areas for this container vary from 80,000 sq. ft. (Northern Grasses) to 160,000 sq. ft. (Southern Grasses).Learn More
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to louisianna, Massachusetts or Texas. This product is not for registered use in Arkansas.Learn More
Finally take control of those cost cutting, disruptive weeds that soak up the available water and nutrients from your crops.
Make you lawn weed free and finally stop stressing over the miss-matched, barred spots once and for all.
Provide the best possible pasture grass for your range fed animals, giving them the nutrients, minerals and vitamins that count when it comes to healthy weight gain.
Agrista 2, 4-D Amine Weed Killer works on all those hard to kill pesky weeds in Pastures, Ranges, and Lawns. Use it for your crops such as corn and wheat early in the season to maximize profits at the end of the season. This super strong, effective weed killer works on both annual and perennial weeds such as but not limited too Bitterweed, Cocklebur, Wild Onion and Garlic, Sunflower, Black Eyed Susan, Horsetail, Ironweed, Chicory and Clover.
Due to its strong effective potency, there is a 48 hour average restrictive time on lawns and pastures. Apply using a certified ASAE 572 Sprayer. Do not apply while temperature exceeds 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should be adorned during preparation and use. Agrista 2, 4-D is Toxic to fish and aquatic environments, do not use in Irrigation systems and in run offs. When used properly, following labeled instructions Agrista 2, 4-D Amine is a very effective and efficient weed killer.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Delaware- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Kentucky- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New York- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Pennsylvania - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Tennessee - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System