Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
- Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up 4 months!
- Rain proof in 10 minutes.
- Visible results in 6 hours.
- Kills the Root - Guaranteed!
Fastest working Roundup® Concentrate. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrate dilutes to cover big jobs.One pint makes up to 5 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.Learn More
- Ready-to-use formula starts working immediately
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 6 hours
- Foaming technology lets you see where you spray
- Works even on cool and cloudy days
- Use around fence tree driveway & flower bed
Tackle that unruly yard once and for all, turning it into the most magnificent piece of property in you neighborhood by using PBI Gordons Weed and Feed. With its special combination of weed control and liquid fertilizer you can take care of two chores at once, saving you time for other activities you may actually enjoy.
Simply attach your pull behind sprayer to your lawn mower, tractor or 4 wheeler, mix the liquid using the easy to follow instructions and spray those pesky weeds. One 2.5 gallon jug will cover an entire acre. The 15% total nitrogen begins to work immediately covering some of the most unruly plants like Black Medic, Chickweed, Dock, Clover, Knotweed, Plantain, Mallow and even English Daisy. You can spray anytime in the growing season but for best results you should spray two days after a fresh mowing and with no predicted rain for at least 24 hours following treatment.
Due to its strong formula, watch for drift when applying. Keep it away from flowering plants and trees that you wish to keep. PBI Gordon liquid Weed and Feed is toxic to aquatic invertebrates (fish, etc.), do not apply in areas where it could leek or drain off into water and drainage ditches. It is restricted from use in Louisiana, Texas and Washington that which you should contact your state authorities for information. Labeled Class B in Vermont.
When used properly, PBI Gordon Weed and Feed 15-0-0 can help you finally take back your lawn, playground or other areas that have become overgrown consuming your grasses valuable nutrients and water.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
$6.991 Gallon Ready To use Weed and Grass Killer. Contains Glyphosate - The same active ingredient used in RoudUp. For outdoor residential use only. Fast acting formula even kills the roots! Learn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer Once & Done! Concentrate is formulated for broad-spectrum control of insects in home lawns, trees, shrubs, roses, flowers and vegetables.
- Kills more than 180 types of insects as listed.
- Kills on contact.
- Kills above and below ground.
- Up to 2 month control of nuisance pests.
This product controls the following pests:
- Insects on ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers: ants*, armyworms, azalea caterpillar, aphids, bagworms, black vine weevil (adult), box elder bugs, budworms, California oakworm, cankerworms, cockroaches, crickets, cutworms, eastern tent caterpillar, elm leaf beetles, European sawfly, fall webworm, flea beetles, forest tent caterpillar, gypsy moth larvae, Japanese beetles (adults), June beetles (adults), lace bugs, leaf-feeding caterpillars, leafhoppers, leafminers (adults), leaf rollers, leaf skeletonizers, midges, oleander moth larvae, pillbug, pine sawfly, pine shoot beetles, pinetip moths, plant bugs, root weevil, sawfly, scale insects (crawlers), spiders, spittlebugs, striped beetles, striped oakworm, thrips, tip moth, tussock moth larvae, broadmites, brown softscale, California redscale (crawler), clover mites, mealybugs, pineneedle scale (crawler), spider mites, whiteflies
- Underground insects/thatch-infesting insects: blue grass billbug (adult); Black turfgrass Ataenius (adult); chiggers; chinch bugs; white grubs (Japanese beetle; European chafer; Southern chafer); dung beetle and hyperodes weevils (adult); mole crickets (nymphs and young adults)
- Surface insects on lawns: ants*; armyworms; cockroaches; crickets; cutworms; earwigs; fleas; lawn moths (sod webworms); millipedes; mosquitoes; palmetto bugs; sowbugs; mites; spittlebugs; lone star ticks; brown dog ticks; American dog ticks; deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease); waterbugs
- For use on Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cavalo Broccoli, Cauliflower, Chinese Broccoli, Chinese Cabbage, Chinese Mustard and Kohlrabi to control: alfalfa looper, cabbage looper, imported cabbageworm, southern cabbageworm, cutworm, cabbage webworm, diamondback moth, armyworm, beet armyworm, fall armyworm, yellow-striped armyworm, corn earworm, flea beetle, Japanese beetle (adult), grasshopper, leafhopper, plant bug, including lygus bug, stink bug, meadow spittlebug, aphid, whitefly, thrips, spider mite
- For use on Corn (sweet and pop) to control: cutworm, western bean cutworm, corn earworm, green cloverworm, meadow spittlebug, tobacco budworm, European corn borer, southwestern corn borer, stalk borer, hop vine borer, armyworm, beet armyworm, western corn rootworm beetle (adult), northern corn rootworm beetle (adult), southern corn rootworm beetle (adult), Mexican corn rootworm beetle (adult), bean leaf beetle, cereal leaf beetle, Japanese beetle (adult), sap beetle (adult), stink bug, grasshopper, corn leaf aphid, English grain aphid, chinch bug, green bug
- Sweet Corn only: southern armyworm, western bean cutworm, tarnished plant bug, aster leafhopper, aphid, spider mite, corn silkfly (adult)
- For use on Onion (bulb) and Garlic to control: cutworm, seedcorn maggot (adult), onion maggot (adult), leafminer (adult), armyworm, onion thrips, tobacco thrips, western flower thrips, flower thrips, aphid, plant bug, stink bug
- For Use on Tomato, Tomatillo, Peppers (bell and nonbell), Eggplant, Ground Cherry and Pepino to control: cabbage looper, cutworm spp., hornworm, tomato fruitworm, tobacco budworm, tomato pinworm, beet armyworm, southern armyworm, yellow-striped armyworm, fall armyworm, European corn borer, leafminer, Colorado potato beetle, flea beetle, grasshopper, leafhopper, aphid, whitefly, meadow spittlebug, stink bug, plant bug, stalk borer, blister beetle, Japanese beetle (adult), vegetable weevil, cucumber beetle (adult) *(except carpenter and pharaoh): Argentine; Southern; field; Allegheny mound; cornfield; honey; pavement; red imported fire ant; nuisance