Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 750 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is not for registered use in Arkansas, Arizona and Hawaii.
Take control of your pasture and offer your grazing animals the best possible nutrients by getting rid of those nasty broadleaf weeds and brush using PBI Gordons’ Pasture Pro Herbicide.
With easy to follow instructions, simple application and fast noticeable results you can kill off those weeds and unwanted vegetation that is sucking all the valuable nutrients and water from your soil, allowing the best possible plants to grow and flourish. Not to mention all the time you will be saving grooming those nasty weeds from your horses manes and tails, cows, goats and sheeps wool.
Great for use on non-cropland, Turf grass, pastures and ranges too.
Finally get rid of those Thistle plants, wild Roses and Mesquite among others! Pasture Pro works on woody, annual and biannual plants as well! There is no waiting period after applications for grazing and non-lactating animals when used alone, but caution advised to read all product MSDS and product labels when mixed with other herbicides.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- California - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the sale and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in you area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont.
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
20-0-0 liquid fertilizer can be applied throughout the year for healthier lawns and pastures. May be mixed with amine based herbicides such as amine 400 and Pasture Pro® herbicide. 2.5 gallons cover up to 15000 sq ft.
This item is currently not restricted in any states and is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More
Enhance penetration and provide a well uniformed spray deposit on your crops by incorporating Drexel Bean Oil into your broad range pesticides and herbicides. With a 60% Soybean Oil base and a special anti-foam formula, when Drexel Bean Oil is added to your spray tank it will improve pesticide application.
Bean Oil can be used at a much lower rate than traditional crop oils which ends in decreased inventorie waste and provides for less handling time. Apply this product using any type of pesticide equipment according to pesticide labels such as aerial application and low and high volume ground following the easy to read instructions.
Use Bean Oil on crops such as Potatoes, Cotton, Citrus, Corn, Soybeans, Sugarcane and Rice etc…for a full list view the product manual listed below. Use it in Utility and Road Side right of Ways, Non Crop Applications, Municipal, Forestry Site Preps and Ditch banks.
As with any chemical usage, please use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and review all Label Information, carefully following the directions for proper use.Learn More
Concentrated formula contains more Trimec for quicker knockdown of lawn weeds. When used as directed, will not damage most lawn grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and perennial ryegrass. 1 gallon covers up to 3.5 acres. Gallon concentrate.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, California, Arkansas, Louisianna, New Jersey, New Mexico and Texas. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More