Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $47.99
Concentrated formula contains more Trimec for quicker knockdown of lawn weeds. When used as directed, will not damage most lawn grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and perennial ryegrass. 1 gallon covers up to 3.5 acres. Gallon concentrate.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, California, Arkansas, Louisianna, New Jersey, New Mexico and Texas. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
$84.99Me-Too-Lachlor™ II is a selective herbicide recommended as a preplant surface-applied, preplant incorporated, or preemergence treatment in water or fluid fertilizer for control of most annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds in Field Corn, Sweet Corn, and Popcorn. Contains a safener for corn, may be mixed with water or liquid fertilizer. Application rate is 1.5-2 pints per acre.
A Generic replacement for Dual II Magnum Herbicide. Learn More
Enhance penetration and provide a well uniformed spray deposit on your crops by incorporating Drexel Bean Oil into your broad range pesticides and herbicides. With a 60% Soybean Oil base and a special anti-foam formula, when Drexel Bean Oil is added to your spray tank it will improve pesticide application.
Bean Oil can be used at a much lower rate than traditional crop oils which ends in decreased inventorie waste and provides for less handling time. Apply this product using any type of pesticide equipment according to pesticide labels such as aerial application and low and high volume ground following the easy to read instructions.
Use Bean Oil on crops such as Potatoes, Cotton, Citrus, Corn, Soybeans, Sugarcane and Rice etc…for a full list view the product manual listed below. Use it in Utility and Road Side right of Ways, Non Crop Applications, Municipal, Forestry Site Preps and Ditch banks.
As with any chemical usage, please use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and review all Label Information, carefully following the directions for proper use.Learn More
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price: $19.99
All-Weather Foam Concentrate is today's leader in the foam market. If you need to use foam on fields, soil, or turf in virtually all kinds of conditions, use All-Weather Foam Concentrate.
Highly Concentrated Becker Underwood's All-Weather Foam Concentrate, today's leader in the foam market, has the highest concentration available. At 160:1, it's twice as concentrated as typical varieties.
Easy to Handle All-Weather Foam Concentrate has a flash point of over 200° F, which makes it easier for you to ship and store. Plus its highly concentrated formula means fewer containers to handle, less storage space, freight, handling costs, empty container disposal and application costs. Using Becker Underwood's All-Weather Foam Concentrate on your field, soil, or turf will benefit you in many ways.
All-Weather Foam Concentrate
- Freeze/ Thaw Stable
- Highly Visible
- Highly Concentrated - 160:1 will not burn turf
- lasts between 30 minutes- 2 hours is virtually unaffected by hard water
- is extremely cost effective
Suggested rates Mix 4 ounces of Becker Underwood Foam Concentrate per 5 gallons of water. Mixing instructions on container. All-Weather Foam Concentrate is the effective, economical and safe foam concentrate for virtually all kinds of conditions.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
Regular Price: $62.99
Special Price: $54.99
Bindweed, Bull thistle, Canada thistle, Cocklebur, Fiddleneck, Ragweed, Buckwheat, Carpetweed, Sowthistle, Lambsquarter, Musk thistle
Read label for additional broadleaf weeds controlled
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Pennsylvania - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More