Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Double feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves.
- Safe for all plants
- Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 750 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is not for registered use in Arkansas, Arizona and Hawaii.
Great for use on all types of acid-loving plants such as: azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, evergreens, etc. Special formula gives evergreens and acid-loving plants deeper green color and stronger root systems.Learn More
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
8 oz.Learn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More