Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Specialized crabgrass solution kills crabgrass to the root. Kills even large mature crabgrass. Ready-to-spray for use on Northern turf. Rainproof in 1 hour. Treats 5000 sq. ft. Active ingredient: Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl. 32 oz. ready-to-spray bottle.Learn More
The fast and easy way to kill weeds and grass just got easier. The Pump 'N Go Sprayer now has a ready-to-use refill. Just pour the refill into your Pump 'N Go Sprayer and you're done. There's no mixing and no measuring!Learn More
- Kills weeds and prevents new growth for up to 1 year.
- Eliminates unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios, fence rows and other areas.
- Easy to apply with a sprinkling can or tank sprayer.
Tordon® RTU specialty herbicide effectively kills cut stumps when you are cleaning out fence lines and non-cropland areas. RTU stands for Ready-To-Use, and that's just what it is. No mixing or measuring is required, and you can use it nearly year-round. Just pour it into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and go to work.
Active Ingredients: picloram and 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- Keeps more than 20 woody species at bay.
- Translocates into the tree's root system to stop resprouts.
- No-freeze formulation keeps the product flowing freely.
- The blue dye in Tordon RTU lets you easily keep track of treated stumps.
Application Timing: Tordon RTU is ideal for in-season and off-season brush control.
Weeds Controlled: Woody plants: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbayClick here for product label.
Click here for MSDS label.
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
Systemic formula cures and prevents diseases
- Controls Black Spot, Crabapple Scab, Rusts, Powdery Mildew and more
- Use to treat roses, flowers, trees, shrubs and even houseplants
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks
- No white residue left behind
Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More