Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic green spray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
Bayer 704640B Brush Killer Plus Concentrate - 32 oz. : Penetrating formula kills tough brush roots and all. Kills Kudzu, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Wild Bramble Berries. PLUS 70+ other types of weeds and brush.Learn More
Systemic formula cures and prevents diseases
- Controls Black Spot, Crabapple Scab, Rusts, Powdery Mildew and more
- Use to treat roses, flowers, trees, shrubs and even houseplants
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks
- No white residue left behind
This product has a guaranteed analysis of 32-0-5. The analysis (or grade) is the amount of nutrients that are guaranteed to be present in each bag of fertilizer. The
guaranteed analysis is always listed in the same order:
- 32 Nitrogen (N) Necessary for growth and color
- 5 Potash (K) Necessary for plant health
The application rate is 2.74 lbs. of product per 1,000 square feet. When used as directed this product will supplement your regular fertilizer program by providing 0.8 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet. Please consult your local extension office for questions regarding a regular fertilizer program suitable for your geographic region. A lawn will typically utilize 1 to 4 pounds of Nitrogen per 1,000 square feet per growing season. A 40 lb. bag of fertilizer will typically cover up to 15,000 square feet. Re-application should not occur any sooner than every 4 weeks. Fertilizer should not be applied if drought conditions exist.Learn More
An easy and economical way to refill your Roundup Extended Control Pump 'N Go Sprayer (Kills the weeds & grasses you see and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months).Learn More
Specialized crabgrass solution kills crabgrass to the root. Kills even large mature crabgrass. Ready-to-spray for use on Northern turf. Rainproof in 1 hour. Treats 5000 sq. ft. Active ingredient: Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl. 32 oz. ready-to-spray bottle.Learn More