Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
Lazer Red Foam Dye is a concentrated spray pattern indicator. Using Lazer helps eliminate overlap and keeps the operator going in a proper line during application. Foam dye is non-toxic and environmentally safe. Know where you are going and where you have been with Lazer.
- Pin point accuracy
- 100% Non-toxic
- Eliminate overspray
Directions for Use:
- 1 ounce of Lazer foam dye marker per 10 gallons of foam concentrate.
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
The fast and easy way to kill weeds and grass just got easier. The Pump 'N Go Sprayer now has a ready-to-use refill. Just pour the refill into your Pump 'N Go Sprayer and you're done. There's no mixing and no measuring!Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.