Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
The fast and easy way to kill weeds and grass just got easier. The Pump 'N Go Sprayer now has a ready-to-use refill. Just pour the refill into your Pump 'N Go Sprayer and you're done. There's no mixing and no measuring!Learn More
Tordon® RTU specialty herbicide effectively kills cut stumps when you are cleaning out fence lines and non-cropland areas. RTU stands for Ready-To-Use, and that's just what it is. No mixing or measuring is required, and you can use it nearly year-round. Just pour it into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and go to work.
Active Ingredients: picloram and 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- Keeps more than 20 woody species at bay.
- Translocates into the tree's root system to stop resprouts.
- No-freeze formulation keeps the product flowing freely.
- The blue dye in Tordon RTU lets you easily keep track of treated stumps.
Application Timing: Tordon RTU is ideal for in-season and off-season brush control.
Weeds Controlled: Woody plants: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbayClick here for product label.
Click here for MSDS label.
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More