Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Agriculture chemicals and fertilizers are pesticides, which also includes insecticides, herbicides, and synthetic fertilizers, hormones and other chemicals used for growth agents, and also raw animal manure. Rural King offers a large selection of the agriculture chemicals and fertilizers for you to choose from.
There are several weed killers to choose from such as the Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate weed killer, that comes in a 2.5 gallon jug, and the Crossbow Herbicide weed & brush killer that is available in a gallon jug. If you have some hardy vines or tree stumps that you need to get rid of try the Bonide/green light cut vine & stump killer, it kills over 60 kinds of brush, vines and tree stumps.
You can also find several types of fertilizer. If you need fertilizer for tour tomatoes try the Organic Laboratories Tomato Maker. This fertilizer helps your tomato crop to be delicious by adding iron, magnesium and a slow release calcium that will help to prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. It can be used on other fruits and vegetables also. If you need a lawn and pasture fertilizer try the PBI Gordon 2.5 gallon 20-0-0 lawn and pasture liquid fertilizer.
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
Lazer Red Foam Dye is a concentrated spray pattern indicator. Using Lazer helps eliminate overlap and keeps the operator going in a proper line during application. Foam dye is non-toxic and environmentally safe. Know where you are going and where you have been with Lazer.
- Pin point accuracy
- 100% Non-toxic
- Eliminate overspray
Directions for Use:
- 1 ounce of Lazer foam dye marker per 10 gallons of foam concentrate.
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
The fast and easy way to kill weeds and grass just got easier. The Pump 'N Go Sprayer now has a ready-to-use refill. Just pour the refill into your Pump 'N Go Sprayer and you're done. There's no mixing and no measuring!Learn More
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
Preen Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer is the organic way to stop weeds before they start! Just sprinkle around established vegetables, herbs, and fruits once a month to prevent weeds from returning to your garden. Children and pets can play in the area immediately after application.Learn More
This product has a guaranteed analysis of 32-0-5. The analysis (or grade) is the amount of nutrients that are guaranteed to be present in each bag of fertilizer. The
guaranteed analysis is always listed in the same order:
- 32 Nitrogen (N) Necessary for growth and color
- 5 Potash (K) Necessary for plant health
The application rate is 2.74 lbs. of product per 1,000 square feet. When used as directed this product will supplement your regular fertilizer program by providing 0.8 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet. Please consult your local extension office for questions regarding a regular fertilizer program suitable for your geographic region. A lawn will typically utilize 1 to 4 pounds of Nitrogen per 1,000 square feet per growing season. A 40 lb. bag of fertilizer will typically cover up to 15,000 square feet. Re-application should not occur any sooner than every 4 weeks. Fertilizer should not be applied if drought conditions exist.Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.