Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up 4 months!
- Rain proof in 10 minutes.
- Visible results in 6 hours.
- Kills the Root - Guaranteed!
The best Roundup® value. Kills all types of tough weeds and grass, including woody bush and vines. Ideal for larger projects.Learn More
- Tackles hard-to-kill weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge
- One quart treats up to 8,000 - 16,000 square feet (depending on type of grass)
- Recommended by professionals for over 35 years
How to Use
For best results, mow before spraying.
Mix with water according to the label directions and spray.
Use when air temperatures are 60°-90°F with good soil moisture.
Apply any time during the growing season when weeds are actively growing.
On new lawns, wait until the grass has reached a height of 2 inches before making an overall application.
Always read and follow label directions.
Where to Use
On residential and ornamental lawns, vacant lots, playgrounds and other similar areas where broadleaf weeds are present. Established bahiagrass, bermudagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, centipedegrass, fescues, perennial ryegrass, St. Augustinegrass, and zoysiagrass may be treated.
Aster, Austrian fieldcress, bedstraw, beggarticks, betony, Florida, bindweed, field, bird vetch, bitter wintercress, bittercress, hairy, bitterweed, black-eyed Susan, black medic, black mustard, blackseed plantain, blessed thistle, bloodflower milkweed, blue lettuce, blue vervain, bracted plantain, bristly oxtongue, broadleaf dock, broadleaf plantain, broomweed, buckhorn plantain, bulbous buttercup, bull thistle, bullnettle, burclover, burdock, burning nettle, burweed, buttercup, buttonweed, Canada thistle, Carolina geranium, carpetweed, catchweed bedstraw, catnip, catsear, chickweed, common, chickweed, mousear, chicory, cinquefoil, clover, crimson, clover, hop, clover, red, clover, strawberry, clover, (sweet), (clover), white, cockle, cocklebur, common mullein, creeping jenny, cudweed, curly dock, daisy, English, daisy, fleabane, daisy, oxeye, dandelion, dichondra, dogfennel, dollarweed, false dandelion, falseflax, false sunflower, fiddleneck, Florida pusley, Frenchweed, galinsoga, goldenrod, ground ivy, gumweed, hairy fleabane, hawkweed, healall, heartleaf drymary, heath aster, hedge bindweed, hedge mustard, henbit, hoary cress, hoary plantain, hoary vervain, horsenettle, jimsonweed, knawel, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, mallow, matchweed, Mexicanweed, milk vetch, morningglory, mousear hawkweed, mugwort, musk thistle, mustard, narrowleaf plantain, narowleaf vetch, nettle, orange hawkseed, oriental cocklebur, oxalis, parsley-piert, parsnip, pearlwort, pennycress, pennywort, peppergrass, pepperweed, pigweed, pineywoods bedstraw, plains coreopsis, plantain, poison ivy, poison oak, pokeweed, poorjoe, prairie sunflower, prickly lettuce, prickly sida, prostrate knotweed, prostrate pigweed, prostrate spurge, prostrate vervain, puncturevine, purslane, common, ragweed, red sorrel, redroot pigweed, redstem filaree, rough cinquefoil, rough fleabane, Russian pigweed, Russian thistle, scarlet pimpernel, Scotch thistle, sheep sorrel, shepherdspurse, slender plantain smallflower galinsoga, smooth dock, smooth pigweed, sorrel, sowthistle, Spanish needles, speedwell, spiny amaranth, spiny cocklebur, spiny sowthistle, spotted catsear, spotted spurge, spurweed, stinging nettle, strawberry, India mock, tall nettle, tall vervain, tansy ragwort, tansy mustard, tanweed, thistle, trailing crownvetch, tumble mustard, tumble pigweed, velvetleaf, Venice mallow, Virginia buttonweed, Virginia creeper, Virginia pepperweed, wayvyleaf bullthistle, western clemantis, western salsify, white mustard, wild aster, wild buckwheat, wild carrot, wild four-o-clock, wild garlic, wild geranium, wild lettuce, wild marigold, wild mustard, wild onion, wild parsnip, wild radish, wild grape, wild strawberry, wild sweet potato, wild vetch, woodsorrel, wooly croton, wooly morningglory, wooly plantain, wormseed, yarrow, yellowflower pepperweed, yellow rocket.
Brush and Vines
Alder, ash, aspen, bindweed, birch, black cherry, black locust, blackberry, brambles, buckbrush, buffalo berry, brush morningglory, buttonbrush, cedar, chamise, cherry, wild, costal sage, cottonwood, cucumber tree, dogwood, elderberry, elm, giant ragweed, gooseberry, hackberry, hazel, hemp, Himalyan blackberry, honeylocust, honeysuckle, honeysuckle, Japanese, kudzu, lilac, common, marijuana, manzanita, matrimony vine, moonseed vine, mountain ash, multiflora rose, oak, olive, Russian, peppervine, persimmon, pine, pine, shortleaf, poison ivy, poison oak, poplar, raspberry, redvine, sagebrush, saltbrush, serviceberry, skunkbrush, snowberry, spruce, sumac, sumac, dwarf, black, sycamore, tamarisk, thistle, trumpet vine, trumpet creeper, Virginia creeper, wild plum, willow, winterberry.Learn More
Enjoy your landscape for the beauty it holds and stop wasting your time dealing with unruly, pesky, unsightly and damaging vegetation. Maintain efficient weed control and increase your crops yield. Specifically designed to move through the plants foliage and into the root system for noticeable results in as little as 2 to 4 days (7 days for pesky perennial weeds). Best results when applied in early morning, full sun and non windy days to avoid drifting. It is non-selective and post emergent. Avoid all contact with your keepers during application process. Stop spending a fortune on top name brand weed controls and invest in a quality weed control like Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate with 15% Surfactant for a productive, profitable growing season. Whatever your situation, private or profit, take control with Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate and finally enjoy your surroundings once again. This highly concentrated 1 gallon will make approximately 40 gallons mixed as directed with water. Apply this broad spectrum for control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. Can be used in aerial application, tank, ground and cropping systems. Recommended for conservation reserve, agricultural, industrial, turf and ornamental weed control. A full informative product listing can be found at DrexChem.com . Manufactured by the Drexel Chemical Company, in business since 1972 and Made in the U.S.A.
Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt* ......... 41.0%
*Active Ingredient Glyphosate ( form of isopropylamine salt) is included at 4 pounds / 480 grams per gallon/ liter . Equal to 356 grams/ 3 pounds per US gallon of glyphosate acid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We are unable to ship this to the following states: AK and HILearn More
- Rainfast In 2 Hours
- Won't Wash Off
- More Killing Power Into The Root
- Use In & Around Fences,Trees, Driveways, Flower Beds, Walkways, Shrubs
Bindweed, Bull thistle, Canada thistle, Cocklebur, Fiddleneck, Ragweed, Buckwheat, Carpetweed, Sowthistle, Lambsquarter, Musk thistle
Read label for additional broadleaf weeds controlledClick here for Product Label
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arizona- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington- Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
Tough Brush Killer controls 77 tough unwanted woody plants, vines and broadleaf weeds. And, the systemic action kills to the roots.Controls:
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- Canadian thistle
- many more
- around homes
- other non-crop areas
How to Use
Use of a Roundup tank sprayer is recommended. A plastic, fiberglass, plastic-lined steel or stainless steel sprayer can be used. Do NOT apply with a galvanized or unlined steel (except stainless steel) sprayer or through any irrigation system. Add 6 fl oz (12 Tbs) to 1 gallon of water. Spray the existing weeds AND the entire surrounding weed-prone area you want to keep free of weeds for up to 4 months. Spray the area until THOROUGHLY WET. When spraying around the base of well-established (at least 6 months old) ornamental plant, shrubs, or trees, shield desirable plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
When to Apply
Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. For fast visible results apply during warm sunny weather (above 60 degrees F). Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness.
Where to Use
Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paths, tree rings, mulched areas, along fence lines, & gravel areas.
Where Not to Use
Do not spray plants or grasses that you like- they will die. Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation as Roundup Extended Control prevents desirable grasses from growing too. Do not use for vegetable garden preparation or in and around fruits and vegetables. Do not spray around young plants or in an area that will be planted or seeded within 4 months. Note: for use in these areas use Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Ready-To-Use Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate.
1 quart concentrate makes 5 gallons (covers 1,500 sq.ft.)
16 ounce concentrate covers up to 800 sq ft
What it Controls
Weeds:All weeds and grasses
Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up 4 months! Kills the Root! Guaranteed*!
*Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
18% Glyphosate 0.73% Diquat 0.3% Imazapic
4 yearsLearn More
A complete liquid fruit tree spray containing Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% and a spreader sticker. Simple to use. No plugged nozzles. As little as 1 1/2 tablespoons per application. Excellent for the home orchardist.Learn More
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds