Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin
- Kill over 200 weeds without harming your lawn - guaranteed!
- Foaming action let's you easily see exactly where you've sprayed.
- Rain-proof in 1 hour!
- Results in 24 hours
- Kills the root
- Ready-to-use - no mixing or measuring
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 250 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
- Fill you watering can, pour, and mix for easy plant feeding for your house plants.
- The fast way to grow bigger, more beautiful plants.
- The quick, no mess way to feed.
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More