Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
8 oz.Learn More
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
- Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer
- Kills the toughest weeds fast, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass!
- Rain-Proof in 1 hour
- Kills over 225 types of weeds
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns® Guaranteed!
- Pull 'N Spray applicator
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More