Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. Attaches easily to garden seeder. Calibrated slide plate allows precise flow of all granulated fertilizers. Fertilizer can be applied above or below ground to depth of two inches. Positive action On/Off handle helps eliminate waste. Made from durable weather resistant materials. Non corrosive.Learn More
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Tide Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Additional concerns for using this herbicide? Dig in and check the product label by clicking here.Learn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Remedy a herbicide and specialty weed control product has been developed specifically for range and pasture, is the most economical way to reclaim your pasture from brush encroachment and improve grass productivity.
Selective brush and mid-size tree control for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. RemedyTM is a low residual alternative to mechanical removal and comes with low environmental impact.
For best results, apply when plants are actively growing, which typically occurs early in the summer. Apply at least 10 days prior to leaf color change in late summer. Application in late summer or in periods of dry weather when plants are not actively growing may result in unsatisfactory control.
Depending on the species and how actively the treated plants are growing, it will take couple of days for symptoms to appear and several weeks for plants to die. Grass density and speed of recovery will be effected by the density of the woody species controlled, soil type and environmental conditions. A successful application of Remedy will provide at leat two years of improved grass production.Learn More
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 550 Drum Diameter: 11.1 in. Warmer Length: 35 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Bindweed, Bull thistle, Canada thistle, Cocklebur, Fiddleneck, Ragweed, Buckwheat, Carpetweed, Sowthistle, Lambsquarter, Musk thistle
Read label for additional broadleaf weeds controlled
This item is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Arkansas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Massachusetts - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Jersey - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- New Mexico - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Pennsylvania - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
Willowood USA develops, formulates generic agricultural crop protection products. As a manufacturer of high quality products, Willowood provides name-brand alternatives for huge cost savings.
Compare Clethodim 2EC to SELECT (Valent) for the control of grasses in crop areas.
Specially formulated to control a wide range of annual and perennial grasses in peanuts, cotton, soybeans, sugarbeets, potatoes, sunflowers, and many other crops. Improves Roundup Ready® corn & soybean rotations by controlling volunteer Roundup Ready® corn flushes in Roundup Ready soybeans.
- Apply to emerged, actively growing grasses according to label instructions.
- Do not apply to grass plants affected by insufficient moisture, hot or cold temperatures, or to grass plants exceeding recommended growth stages, as these conditions can reduce effectiveness.
- Do not apply less than 1 hour before expected rainfall.
- A second application may be needed in arid regions.
- Rates vary from 3 to 16 oz per acre depending on plant and conditions. Minimum time between applications generally 14 days.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Use caution not to allow product to contact people directly or through drift spray.
- Not to be applied directly to water, areas with surface water, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, areas where runoff is likely to occur.
- Do not apply where conditions favor drift from treated areas.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate.
Active ingredient: Clethodim (26.4%)Learn More