Agricultural Chemicals & Fertilizers
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
64 oz.Learn More
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
The most popular concentrated broadleaf herbicide used by grounds professionals and golf course superintendents! Controls even hard-to-kill weeds without harming most lawn grasses including Kentucky bluegrass, bermudagrass, perennial ryes and fescues.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
NOTE: This product is not registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
- Kills all types of weeds & grass
Where to use:
- On patios, walkways & driveways
- Flowerbeds & vegetable gardens
- Around shrubs & trees
- Along fences & foundations
- Other areas in your yard
- Edging around lawns
- In large areas: for lawn replacement/renovation and for garden plot preparation
Fome-Kil® is an anti-foaming agent used as an additive to control the foaming of various agricultural chemicals.
Functions and Benefits
- Especially beneficial in controlling the foaming action of wetting agents, herbicides, and pesticides in water-base solutions and emulsions.
- Can be applied directly to spray solutions in a pre-mix application or added while a tank is being filled to control foam formation or to control existing foam.
- Agitation will aid dispersion.
Knock out even the tough ones!
Tankables™ Pasture Pro ® Weed & Brush Killer is the premium pasture herbicide for tough weed and brush control
- No waiting between treatment and grazing
- Knocks out thistles, wild rose, buckbrush, and more
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
- 15 gallons mixed treats up to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Specially formulated for controlling tough weeds like ground ivy (Creeping Charlie) and wild violet.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots without harming lawns.
- Rain or watering 24 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Treats 3,200 sq. ft.
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
Exclusive formula for more beautiful flowers and bigger, bountiful vegetables. Starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results. Feeds plants two ways: through leaves, foliar, and roots. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.Learn More