BeanOil® is a superior blend of Soybean oil and special emulsifier-surfactants that is designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where a crop oil concentrate adjuvant is recommended.
Features and Benefits
- Every 1 1/2 gallons of BeanOil use creates demand for 1 bushel of Soybeans.
- Performs same as crop oil concentrate (COC) at half the normal use rate.
- A lower use rate, as compared to crop oil concentrate, provides less handling and decreased inventories.
- Improves pesticide applications by modifying wetting and contact activity of the spray, enhancing penetration and providing uniform deposition of spray deposit to the leaf surface.
- Excellent tank-mix partner with early season burn-down herbicides directed at Winter and early Spring weeds and grasses. May be used with post-directed herbicides. BeanOil contains anti-foam to suppress foam development in the tank mix combinations.
- How does BeanOil compare to a normal 83/17 crop oil concentrate? BeanOil is a 60/40 mix instead of the traditional 83/17. This formulation will improve wetting and spreading of pesticides resulting in better pesticide performance.
- If I substitute BeanOil for my crop oil concentrate what rate do I use? Under normal conditions, use half of the crop oil concentrate rate. For instance, if the crop oil rate to be used is 1% v/v then a 0.5% v/v rate of BeanOil should be used.
- This product may be used at rates of 0.25% to 0.75% v/v with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, fertilizers, and micronutrients. See label for exact rates.
SKU 011464062 Model BEAN OIL Weight 23.0000 Color N/A Size 2.5 GAL
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Drexel Bean Oil 2.5 Gallon Jug
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question