BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 700 Drum Diameter: 14 in. Warmer Length: 44 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season. The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote® Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries.Learn More
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use
TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- 0.10 - 0.16 - 0.12
- Ready to use just mist plant leaves
- Covers approximately 340 sq. ft.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
$6.97Rose FertilizerBlue Ribbon Rose (concentrate)Learn More
Blue Ribbon Rose is a concentrated fertilizer specially formulated for roses and flower beds. Blue Ribbon Rose can also be used effectively on: Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons, and other shrubs. Blue Ribbon Rose will enhance the overall health of each bloom and increase the number of times the plant will bloom in a season.
- For roses: 2 fl. oz. in 1 quart of water treats 1 plant.
- For single plants pour as close to base as possible, being careful not to get on leaves.
- Apply 1-2 times per month.
- Kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds.
- Feeds and strengthens.
- Phospherous free
- Water Smart Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients.
- Apply when weeds are growing, but no more than two times per year.
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass, Floratam, Dichondra, Lippa, Carpetgrass or bentgrass lawns.
- 15,000 sq. feet coverage
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More