For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. Attaches easily to garden seeder. Calibrated slide plate allows precise flow of all granulated fertilizers. Fertilizer can be applied above or below ground to depth of two inches. Positive action On/Off handle helps eliminate waste. Made from durable weather resistant materials. Non corrosive.Learn More
Do you have a favorite herbicide that seems to be working well, but you know from your experience that it just needs a little something more? Want to control those cost cutting insects without increasing your budget and while still producing great quality crops?
Try adding DSM Ammonium Sulfate to your mixture as an additional fertilizer in your water soluble agricultural sprays, such as fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. With a special binding function to iron and calcium in the plants cell structure, repeat treatments are few and far between saving you money in fewer applications. It is predominantly operative with Amine 2, 4-D, glufosinate herbicides and glyphosate.
DIRECTIONS for USE:
Continuously agitate the tank water and slowly add the Ammonium Sulfate (8-20lbs per 100 gallons of water), then allow for total and complete dissolution before adding additional herbicides and adjuvants. As with all chemicals please use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Read all information on the Material Data and Safety Sheet and DSM Product Safety Summary.
DSM Ammonium Sulfate is 99.5% ammonium sulfate, 0.5% Water
- Skid: 40 bags
A 15-0-0 combination liquid fertilizer and weed control product that is great for pull-behind sprayers. Liquid Weed & Feed provides up to one full acre of coverage per 2.5 gallon jug!
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds
Green it up fast!
Tankables™ Lawn & Pasture Fertilizer is a liquid fertilizer that quickly feeds and greens all types of lawns and pastures you can see a deeper green overnight
- Provides nutrients needed for fast green-up
- Use in any season
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
Preen Weed Preventer with Brilliant Blooms Fertilizer works all season long! Unlike with other weed killers and fertilizers, one easy application prevents weeds up to 3 months and fertilizes your plants for beautiful color, foliage and strong roots to help avoid insects and disease. This product can be used anytime during the spring, summer, or fall in flower and ornamental garden beds, around ground covers, trees, and shrubs. Although this product will not kill existing weeds, it will prevent new weeds from sprouting – eliminating the need for difficult and time-consuming hand weeding. There is no chance of overfeeding or burning your plants when used as directed. Without weeds, your valuable plants can grow larger and stronger. Your beds will stay neat and weed-free all season long!Learn More
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
$6.97Blossom End Rot PreventionRot-Not RxRot-Not Rx is a 10% calcium concentrate. This product prevents calcium deficiency, the leading cause of blossom end rot. Rot-Not Rx can be applied as a root dip or soil applied. Rot-Not Rx is recommended for fruits, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, flowers, and houseplants.
- 10% calcium concentrate
- Apply in early morning or late evening followed by watering
- Do not apply to African Violet Plants
- Soil Application: 10 oz./1000 sq. ft. of garden area prior to planting.