Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
Multi Purpose Pulverized Lime:
- Barn Lime
- Ball Field Striping
- Lawn and Garden
- AG Lime
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) 95% Calcium (Ca) 38% Elemental Calcium 38% CCE 95% TNP / NV 95% ECCE 95% Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3) Max 2.5% Magnesium (Mg) Max 1.51% Moisture, Not more than 0.5%
****Not for use in organic crop or organic food production in CaliforniaLearn More
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
- Kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds.
- Feeds and strengthens.
- Phospherous free
- Water Smart Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients.
- Apply when weeds are growing, but no more than two times per year.
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass, Floratam, Dichondra, Lippa, Carpetgrass or bentgrass lawns.
- 15,000 sq. feet coverage
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season. The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote® Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries.Learn More