Eliminate weeds and fertilize grass with one product.
Tankables™ Weed & Feed 15-0-0 eliminates weeds and provides green-up in one easy step
- Use on lawns and pastures
- No waiting period between treatment and grazing*
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
*When used alone, once spray has driedLearn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
Dilutes and sprays liquid weed killers insecticides and fungicides. No mixing, no measuring, no mess. Remove nozzle tip for jet spray--shoots up to 25 ft. Select from 14 settings from 1 tsp. to 8 fl. oz. per gallon of spray. Unused product can be returned to bottle.Learn More
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More