- For use on all grass types
- Feeds and strengthens against heat and drought and helps build deep, strong roots
- All-in-one formula contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in each particle for even, consistent coverage
- Kid and pet friendly for safe use
- Covers up to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Can be applied in any season
- Lasts for up to 6 weeks
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 700 Drum Diameter: 14 in. Warmer Length: 44 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster 8 oz. Concentrate
TNT Tomato Booster Concentrate is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- Mix 1/2 ounce per gallon of water and water over top of plants.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- If some leaf spotting or burning occurs reduce treatment.
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.