$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster 8 oz. Concentrate
TNT Tomato Booster Concentrate is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- Mix 1/2 ounce per gallon of water and water over top of plants.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- If some leaf spotting or burning occurs reduce treatment.
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
$6.97Blossom End Rot PreventionRot-Not RxRot-Not Rx is a 10% calcium concentrate. This product prevents calcium deficiency, the leading cause of blossom end rot. Rot-Not Rx can be applied as a root dip or soil applied. Rot-Not Rx is recommended for fruits, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, flowers, and houseplants.
- 10% calcium concentrate
- Apply in early morning or late evening followed by watering
- Do not apply to African Violet Plants
- Soil Application: 10 oz./1000 sq. ft. of garden area prior to planting.
- Double feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves.
- Safe for all plants
- Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
This product has a guaranteed analysis of 32-0-5. The analysis (or grade) is the amount of nutrients that are guaranteed to be present in each bag of fertilizer. The
guaranteed analysis is always listed in the same order:
- 32 Nitrogen (N) Necessary for growth and color
- 5 Potash (K) Necessary for plant health
The application rate is 2.74 lbs. of product per 1,000 square feet. When used as directed this product will supplement your regular fertilizer program by providing 0.8 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet. Please consult your local extension office for questions regarding a regular fertilizer program suitable for your geographic region. A lawn will typically utilize 1 to 4 pounds of Nitrogen per 1,000 square feet per growing season. A 40 lb. bag of fertilizer will typically cover up to 15,000 square feet. Re-application should not occur any sooner than every 4 weeks. Fertilizer should not be applied if drought conditions exist.Learn More