- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season. The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote® Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries.Learn More
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More