Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B. Attaches easily to garden seeder. Calibrated slide plate allows precise flow of all granulated fertilizers. Fertilizer can be applied above or below ground to depth of two inches. Positive action On/Off handle helps eliminate waste. Made from durable weather resistant materials. Non corrosive.Learn More
Do you have a favorite herbicide that seems to be working well, but you know from your experience that it just needs a little something more? Want to control those cost cutting insects without increasing your budget and while still producing great quality crops?
Try adding DSM Ammonium Sulfate to your mixture as an additional fertilizer in your water soluble agricultural sprays, such as fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. With a special binding function to iron and calcium in the plants cell structure, repeat treatments are few and far between saving you money in fewer applications. It is predominantly operative with Amine 2, 4-D, glufosinate herbicides and glyphosate.
DIRECTIONS for USE:
Continuously agitate the tank water and slowly add the Ammonium Sulfate (8-20lbs per 100 gallons of water), then allow for total and complete dissolution before adding additional herbicides and adjuvants. As with all chemicals please use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Read all information on the Material Data and Safety Sheet and DSM Product Safety Summary.
DSM Ammonium Sulfate is 99.5% ammonium sulfate, 0.5% Water
- Skid: 40 bags
A 15-0-0 combination liquid fertilizer and weed control product that is great for pull-behind sprayers. Liquid Weed & Feed provides up to one full acre of coverage per 2.5 gallon jug!
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Louisiana - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Texas - Note: This product is Restricted within your state. Please contact your state or local authorities for further information regarding the distribution, sale, and use of this product in your area.
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
- Washington - Note: This product is Restricted in Eastern Washington State. Please contact Washington state authorities for information on Licensing, Sale, and Use of this product in these areas.
Eliminate weeds and fertilize grass with one product.
Tankables™ Weed & Feed 15-0-0 eliminates weeds and provides green-up in one easy step
- Use on lawns and pastures
- No waiting period between treatment and grazing*
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
*When used alone, once spray has driedLearn More
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
Dilutes and sprays liquid weed killers insecticides and fungicides. No mixing, no measuring, no mess. Remove nozzle tip for jet spray--shoots up to 25 ft. Select from 14 settings from 1 tsp. to 8 fl. oz. per gallon of spray. Unused product can be returned to bottle.Learn More
AMS-Supreme™ is a unique micro-homogenized, easy-to-use conditioning blend of AMS, defoaming agents, and deposition aid polymers for use with translocating herbicide performance.
Functions and Benefits:
- Enhances herbicide activity by conditioning antagonistic calcium ions present in spray solutions and providing ammonium ions to enhance herbicides.
- Contains 3.4 pounds of Ammonium sulfate per gallon.
- Contains anti-foam /defoamer and deposition polymers to mitigate drift.