Do you have a favorite herbicide that seems to be working well, but you know from your experience that it just needs a little something more? Want to control those cost cutting insects without increasing your budget and while still producing great quality crops?
Try adding DSM Ammonium Sulfate to your mixture as an additional fertilizer in your water soluble agricultural sprays, such as fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. With a special binding function to iron and calcium in the plants cell structure, repeat treatments are few and far between saving you money in fewer applications. It is predominantly operative with Amine 2, 4-D, glufosinate herbicides and glyphosate.
DIRECTIONS for USE:
Continuously agitate the tank water and slowly add the Ammonium Sulfate (8-20lbs per 100 gallons of water), then allow for total and complete dissolution before adding additional herbicides and adjuvants. As with all chemicals please use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Read all information on the Material Data and Safety Sheet and DSM Product Safety Summary.
DSM Ammonium Sulfate is 99.5% ammonium sulfate, 0.5% Water
- Skid: 40 bags
Preen Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer is the organic way to stop weeds before they start! Just sprinkle around established vegetables, herbs, and fruits once a month to prevent weeds from returning to your garden. Children and pets can play in the area immediately after application.Learn More
- Patented feeder and ready-to-use refill bottle system takes the guesswork out of feeding: No mixing, no measuring, no mess!
- No more guessing when the plant food is gone--when the bottle empties, feeding is done. Automatically applies plant food at an even rate--no worry of over- or under-feeding.
- Feeder easily switches between feeding and water-only options.
- Three spray patterns (shower, jet and flat)
Club Green® All purpose Fertilixer is easy to use and produces vibrant growth from tender to beginnings up through a sturdy, resilient turf. We also recommend Club Green All Purpose Fertilizer for Vegetables, flowers, fruit, nut and shade trees and hardy evergreens and shrubs. For best results, use according to the following directions and water thoroughly after each application.Learn More
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
Preen Weed Preventer with Brilliant Blooms Fertilizer works all season long! Unlike with other weed killers and fertilizers, one easy application prevents weeds up to 3 months and fertilizes your plants for beautiful color, foliage and strong roots to help avoid insects and disease. This product can be used anytime during the spring, summer, or fall in flower and ornamental garden beds, around ground covers, trees, and shrubs. Although this product will not kill existing weeds, it will prevent new weeds from sprouting – eliminating the need for difficult and time-consuming hand weeding. There is no chance of overfeeding or burning your plants when used as directed. Without weeds, your valuable plants can grow larger and stronger. Your beds will stay neat and weed-free all season long!Learn More
This product has a guaranteed analysis of 32-0-5. The analysis (or grade) is the amount of nutrients that are guaranteed to be present in each bag of fertilizer. The
guaranteed analysis is always listed in the same order:
- 32 Nitrogen (N) Necessary for growth and color
- 5 Potash (K) Necessary for plant health
The application rate is 2.74 lbs. of product per 1,000 square feet. When used as directed this product will supplement your regular fertilizer program by providing 0.8 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet. Please consult your local extension office for questions regarding a regular fertilizer program suitable for your geographic region. A lawn will typically utilize 1 to 4 pounds of Nitrogen per 1,000 square feet per growing season. A 40 lb. bag of fertilizer will typically cover up to 15,000 square feet. Re-application should not occur any sooner than every 4 weeks. Fertilizer should not be applied if drought conditions exist.Learn More