- Corrects Iron deficiency and prevents yellowing of foliage.
- Contains Sulphur, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- Corrects micro nutrient deficiency and promotes vigorous green growth.
- For foliar & soil applications.
- For Lawns:Apply 3 cups HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON per 500 sq. ft. in sufficient water to obtain thorough and complete coverage. If a hose-on sprayer is used, dilute the proper amount of HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON in an equal amount of water and apply to cover 500 sq. ft.
- Potted Plants:Mix 1/2 teaspoon per quart of water. Apply 1 cup of mixture per 6 inch pot. Less for smaller pots and more for larger pots. Retreat monthly until plant regains color.
- Use in late Spring: April, May, or June
- Weed and Feed Your Lawn
- Grows new grass thicker and quicker
- Accelerates root growth of new grass plants and existing lawn
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water & nutrients
- Kid & Pet friendly
- Won't burn lawn...guaranteed!
Preen Weed Preventer with Brilliant Blooms Fertilizer works all season long! Unlike with other weed killers and fertilizers, one easy application prevents weeds up to 3 months and fertilizes your plants for beautiful color, foliage and strong roots to help avoid insects and disease. This product can be used anytime during the spring, summer, or fall in flower and ornamental garden beds, around ground covers, trees, and shrubs. Although this product will not kill existing weeds, it will prevent new weeds from sprouting – eliminating the need for difficult and time-consuming hand weeding. There is no chance of overfeeding or burning your plants when used as directed. Without weeds, your valuable plants can grow larger and stronger. Your beds will stay neat and weed-free all season long!Learn More
Exclusive formula for more beautiful flowers and bigger, bountiful vegetables. Starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results. Feeds plants two ways: through leaves, foliar, and roots. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.Learn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.