$6.97Blossom End Rot PreventionRot-Not RxRot-Not Rx is a 10% calcium concentrate. This product prevents calcium deficiency, the leading cause of blossom end rot. Rot-Not Rx can be applied as a root dip or soil applied. Rot-Not Rx is recommended for fruits, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, flowers, and houseplants.
- 10% calcium concentrate
- Apply in early morning or late evening followed by watering
- Do not apply to African Violet Plants
- Soil Application: 10 oz./1000 sq. ft. of garden area prior to planting.
- Fill you watering can, pour, and mix for easy plant feeding for your house plants.
- The fast way to grow bigger, more beautiful plants.
- The quick, no mess way to feed.
- Double feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves.
- Safe for all plants
- Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
This product has a guaranteed analysis of 32-0-5. The analysis (or grade) is the amount of nutrients that are guaranteed to be present in each bag of fertilizer. The
guaranteed analysis is always listed in the same order:
- 32 Nitrogen (N) Necessary for growth and color
- 5 Potash (K) Necessary for plant health
The application rate is 2.74 lbs. of product per 1,000 square feet. When used as directed this product will supplement your regular fertilizer program by providing 0.8 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet. Please consult your local extension office for questions regarding a regular fertilizer program suitable for your geographic region. A lawn will typically utilize 1 to 4 pounds of Nitrogen per 1,000 square feet per growing season. A 40 lb. bag of fertilizer will typically cover up to 15,000 square feet. Re-application should not occur any sooner than every 4 weeks. Fertilizer should not be applied if drought conditions exist.Learn More