Club Green® Starter & Winterizer Fertilizer is formulated to provide your lawn with the primary nutrients it needs to develop a strong root system. this helps to establish a newly seeded lawn, and when applied in late Fall, helps to protect your established lawn from winter stress. For best results, use Club Green Starter & Winterizer accoring to the following directions and water thoroughly after each application.Learn More
Club Green® All purpose Fertilixer is easy to use and produces vibrant growth from tender to beginnings up through a sturdy, resilient turf. We also recommend Club Green All Purpose Fertilizer for Vegetables, flowers, fruit, nut and shade trees and hardy evergreens and shrubs. For best results, use according to the following directions and water thoroughly after each application.Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
Ammonium sulfate is used as an agricultural spray adjuvant for water soluble insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. In the solution it functions to bind iron and calcium cations that are present in both well water and plant cells. It is particularly effective as an adjuvant for 2,4-D (amine), glyphosate, and glufosinate herbicides.
Research with various crops and these herbicides has shown that weed kill has been increased when ammonium sulfate is used as an additive to the tank mix.
Recommendations for use & mixing rates.
Only a small amount is added to the herbicide (8-20 lbs per 100 gallon of water). Agitate the tank water while slowly adding the product. Allow enough time for complete dissolution before adding additional adjuvants or herbicides to the tank.
- Ammonium Sulfate: 99.5%
- Water: 0.5%
- 40 bags per skid
- Corrects Iron deficiency and prevents yellowing of foliage.
- Contains Sulphur, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- Corrects micro nutrient deficiency and promotes vigorous green growth.
- For foliar & soil applications.
- For Lawns:Apply 3 cups HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON per 500 sq. ft. in sufficient water to obtain thorough and complete coverage. If a hose-on sprayer is used, dilute the proper amount of HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON in an equal amount of water and apply to cover 500 sq. ft.
- Potted Plants:Mix 1/2 teaspoon per quart of water. Apply 1 cup of mixture per 6 inch pot. Less for smaller pots and more for larger pots. Retreat monthly until plant regains color.
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
20-0-0 liquid fertilizer can be applied throughout the year for healthier lawns and pastures. May be mixed with amine based herbicides such as amine 400 and Pasture Pro® herbicide. 2.5 gallons cover up to 15000 sq ft.
This item is currently not restricted in any states.Learn More
T&N Weed & Feed 10-6-4 contains Trimec® herbicide. Trimec® controls a wide range of lawn seeds, including dandelion, chickweed, plantain, henbit, spurge and many others commonly found in home lawns. In addition, a 10-6-4 fertilizer provides a supply of plant food. Possible retreatment may be necessary if (a) lawn is heavily overrun by weeds or, (b) if adverse low moisture conditions prevail and weeds are in a state of poor growth. A second application may be made in a approximately 30 days. Treated areas may be seeded 3 to4 weeks after application. Mow lawn to normal height 1 to 2 days before application. Water lawn thoroughly at least 1 day before application to sustain moisture until the next watering (see step 4). Apply when weeds are young and actively growing, preferably in the morning when the dew is on the grass. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lightly with water hold the material and prevent dust drift onto non-target plants. Do not wash from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time a thorough water should be made.
- Drop spreaders and rotary spreaders should be calibrated for uniform application fo this product.
- Close spreader opening (orifice).
- Adjust spreader Setting using the Spreader Suggestions Chart.
- Check your spreader on 330 square feet and adjust to apply at the rate of 1 pound per 330 square feet.
- Fill spreader. Fill Spreader on driveway or sidewalk to eliminate the chance of spillage on the lawn.
- Apply the product to lawn.
- Ames Drop: 13
- Ames Rotary: 13
- EarthWay Drop: 13
- EarthWay Rotary: 13
- Precision Red Devil Drop: 5
- Precision Red Devisl Rotary: 5
- Cyclone SB3000 Rotary: 6.5
- Scotts AccuGreenDrop: 7
- Scotts AccuGreen EV-1 Drop: 7
- Scotts AccuGreen PF-4 Drop: 8
- Scotts AccuGreen EG-3 Rotary: 27
- Scotts SppedyGreen EG-3 Rotary: 6