Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
AMS-Supreme™ is a unique micro-homogenized, easy-to-use conditioning blend of AMS, defoaming agents, and deposition aid polymers for use with translocating herbicide performance.
Functions and Benefits:
- Enhances herbicide activity by conditioning antagonistic calcium ions present in spray solutions and providing ammonium ions to enhance herbicides.
- Contains 3.4 pounds of Ammonium sulfate per gallon.
- Contains anti-foam /defoamer and deposition polymers to mitigate drift.
Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
Preen Weed Preventer with Brilliant Blooms Fertilizer works all season long! Unlike with other weed killers and fertilizers, one easy application prevents weeds up to 3 months and fertilizes your plants for beautiful color, foliage and strong roots to help avoid insects and disease. This product can be used anytime during the spring, summer, or fall in flower and ornamental garden beds, around ground covers, trees, and shrubs. Although this product will not kill existing weeds, it will prevent new weeds from sprouting – eliminating the need for difficult and time-consuming hand weeding. There is no chance of overfeeding or burning your plants when used as directed. Without weeds, your valuable plants can grow larger and stronger. Your beds will stay neat and weed-free all season long!Learn More
Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage and stronger trees and shrubs!
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Indoor/outdoor plants
- Feeds plants through the roots and leaves
- Safe for all plants--won't burn when used as directed.
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More