$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use
TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- 0.10 - 0.16 - 0.12
- Ready to use just mist plant leaves
- Covers approximately 340 sq. ft.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- Corrects Iron deficiency and prevents yellowing of foliage.
- Contains Sulphur, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- Corrects micro nutrient deficiency and promotes vigorous green growth.
- For foliar & soil applications.
- For Lawns:Apply 3 cups HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON per 500 sq. ft. in sufficient water to obtain thorough and complete coverage. If a hose-on sprayer is used, dilute the proper amount of HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON in an equal amount of water and apply to cover 500 sq. ft.
- Potted Plants:Mix 1/2 teaspoon per quart of water. Apply 1 cup of mixture per 6 inch pot. Less for smaller pots and more for larger pots. Retreat monthly until plant regains color.
$6.97Rose FertilizerBlue Ribbon Rose (concentrate)Learn More
Blue Ribbon Rose is a concentrated fertilizer specially formulated for roses and flower beds. Blue Ribbon Rose can also be used effectively on: Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons, and other shrubs. Blue Ribbon Rose will enhance the overall health of each bloom and increase the number of times the plant will bloom in a season.
- For roses: 2 fl. oz. in 1 quart of water treats 1 plant.
- For single plants pour as close to base as possible, being careful not to get on leaves.
- Apply 1-2 times per month.
A superior source of fast-acting nitrogen yet doesn't burn plants.Learn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
Dig a hole twice as wide and the same depth as the root ball so that roots can spread naturally. Remove 1/3 of the soil and replace it with compost, peat moss or humus. Mix 1 cup of Holly-tone into amended soil. Place the plant in the hole so that it sits at the same depth it was previously growing (use soil mark on the trunk as a guide). Fill the hole halfway with amended soil. Pack the soil firmly, soak it with water, and allow it to settle. Finish filling hole leaving the top two inches loose for easy absorption of water. Make slight depression around the plant to help hold water. Add mulch to help conserve water, slow down evaporation, and control weeds. Keep well watered until plant is established.Established Plants
Feed acid-loving plants twice yearly - Spring and Fall. Use half the recommended rate in the Fall application. If the area to be fed is mulched, it is preferable to remove the mulch, feed and then restore the mulch on top of the plant food. If this is not possible, double all recommended feeding rates.Learn More
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage