Dilutes and sprays liquid weed killers insecticides and fungicides. No mixing, no measuring, no mess. Remove nozzle tip for jet spray--shoots up to 25 ft. Select from 14 settings from 1 tsp. to 8 fl. oz. per gallon of spray. Unused product can be returned to bottle.Learn More
The Tomato Maker™ 4-2-6 is an insurance policy for robust, delicious tomatoes. A revolutionary natural-based fertilizer with just the right combination of nutrients. Fortified with iron, magnesium & slow release calcium that will prevent and correct deficiencies responsible for blossom end rot. Ideal for use from seedling stage to harvest. Nutrients are in a fine powder rather than granules for greater surface area and more active particles per square inch, resulting in more complete feeding and robust plants and crop. The 3 lb. re-sealable bag will treat 6 tomato plants from planting all the way to harvest. Tomato Maker™ can be used on other fruits and vegetables too!Learn More
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
- Corrects Iron deficiency and prevents yellowing of foliage.
- Contains Sulphur, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- Corrects micro nutrient deficiency and promotes vigorous green growth.
- For foliar & soil applications.
- For Lawns:Apply 3 cups HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON per 500 sq. ft. in sufficient water to obtain thorough and complete coverage. If a hose-on sprayer is used, dilute the proper amount of HI-YIELD LIQUID IRON in an equal amount of water and apply to cover 500 sq. ft.
- Potted Plants:Mix 1/2 teaspoon per quart of water. Apply 1 cup of mixture per 6 inch pot. Less for smaller pots and more for larger pots. Retreat monthly until plant regains color.
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $8.39
- Step One
- Apply in Early Spring
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use
TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- 0.10 - 0.16 - 0.12
- Ready to use just mist plant leaves
- Covers approximately 340 sq. ft.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
$6.97Rose FertilizerBlue Ribbon Rose (concentrate)Learn More
Blue Ribbon Rose is a concentrated fertilizer specially formulated for roses and flower beds. Blue Ribbon Rose can also be used effectively on: Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons, and other shrubs. Blue Ribbon Rose will enhance the overall health of each bloom and increase the number of times the plant will bloom in a season.
- For roses: 2 fl. oz. in 1 quart of water treats 1 plant.
- For single plants pour as close to base as possible, being careful not to get on leaves.
- Apply 1-2 times per month.
- Grows new grass thicker and quicker
- Accelerates root growth of new grass plants and existing lawn
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water & nutrients
- Kid & Pet friendly
- Won't burn lawn...guaranteed!
- Fill you watering can, pour, and mix for easy plant feeding for your house plants.
- The fast way to grow bigger, more beautiful plants.
- The quick, no mess way to feed.