T&N Weed & Feed 10-6-4 contains Trimec® herbicide. Trimec® controls a wide range of lawn seeds, including dandelion, chickweed, plantain, henbit, spurge and many others commonly found in home lawns. In addition, a 10-6-4 fertilizer provides a supply of plant food. Possible retreatment may be necessary if (a) lawn is heavily overrun by weeds or, (b) if adverse low moisture conditions prevail and weeds are in a state of poor growth. A second application may be made in a approximately 30 days. Treated areas may be seeded 3 to4 weeks after application. Mow lawn to normal height 1 to 2 days before application. Water lawn thoroughly at least 1 day before application to sustain moisture until the next watering (see step 4). Apply when weeds are young and actively growing, preferably in the morning when the dew is on the grass. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lightly with water hold the material and prevent dust drift onto non-target plants. Do not wash from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time a thorough water should be made.
- Drop spreaders and rotary spreaders should be calibrated for uniform application fo this product.
- Close spreader opening (orifice).
- Adjust spreader Setting using the Spreader Suggestions Chart.
- Check your spreader on 330 square feet and adjust to apply at the rate of 1 pound per 330 square feet.
- Fill spreader. Fill Spreader on driveway or sidewalk to eliminate the chance of spillage on the lawn.
- Apply the product to lawn.
- Ames Drop: 13
- Ames Rotary: 13
- EarthWay Drop: 13
- EarthWay Rotary: 13
- Precision Red Devil Drop: 5
- Precision Red Devisl Rotary: 5
- Cyclone SB3000 Rotary: 6.5
- Scotts AccuGreenDrop: 7
- Scotts AccuGreen EV-1 Drop: 7
- Scotts AccuGreen PF-4 Drop: 8
- Scotts AccuGreen EG-3 Rotary: 27
- Scotts SppedyGreen EG-3 Rotary: 6
SKU 069840120 Model 10-6-4 WEED & Weight 18.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $6.91
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on 18 lb. Weed and Feed Fertilizer
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question