A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist.
- Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries.
- Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use.
- Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing.
Use Blossom-End Rot Spray to correct blossom-end rot in tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and peppers. It controls the cause of the problem, not the symptom, while supplying needed soluble calcium to plants.
Blossom-End Rot Spray is compatible with many other insecticides and fungicides.Learn More
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
A complete liquid fruit tree spray containing Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% and a spreader sticker. Simple to use. No plugged nozzles. As little as 1 1/2 tablespoons per application. Excellent for the home orchardist.Learn More
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
Systemic formula cures and prevents diseases
- Controls Black Spot, Crabapple Scab, Rusts, Powdery Mildew and more
- Use to treat roses, flowers, trees, shrubs and even houseplants
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks
- No white residue left behind
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days