- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees
Use Blossom-End Rot Spray to correct blossom-end rot in tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and peppers. It controls the cause of the problem, not the symptom, while supplying needed soluble calcium to plants.
Blossom-End Rot Spray is compatible with many other insecticides and fungicides.Learn More
A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist.
- Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries.
- Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use.
- Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing.
Bayer Advanced 2 in 1 Systemic Rose & Flower Care saves careful gardeners a step in their rose bush care. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is also a powerful insecticide that will protect your bushes from pests for up to 3 months. This 5lb bottle will enrich and protect up to 40 rose bushes. Beautiful roses need Bayer Advanced 2 in 1 Systemic Rose & Flower Care.Learn More
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 700 Drum Diameter: 14 in. Warmer Length: 44 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Liquid Foliar Field Crop Fertilizer
Crop Booster 8-16-8
Sanco's Liquid Harvest Crop Booster can be compared to Monty's field crop fertilizer. Foliar crop fertilizing has proven successful in increasing yields in a variety of crops including but not limited to: corn, soybeans, wheat, oats, many grasses, and tobacco. Foliar fertilizers work because it causes the plants metabolism to increase, which causes the plant to demand more nutrients and water from the root system. This increase in nutrients and water can lead to higher yields. While most of the nutrients come from the root when comparing the efficiency of uptake the foliar is much higher. In the end, the nutrients are coming from the root, but the foliar plant food is what caused the increased uptake.
- 8-16-8 liquid foliar fertilizer
- Can be used on many field crops like corn, soybeans, wheat, and tobacco
- Doesn't require an extra trip to apply. Foliar plant food replaces part of the water in the chemical spray solution
- Each 2.5 gallon container treats 20 acres so cost is approximately $6 an acre
- Application rate is 16 oz. per acre in 10 gallons of water
- Can be used in all stages of growth
- Compatible with herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers (jar test is recommended to ensure compatibility)