Use Blossom-End Rot Spray to correct blossom-end rot in tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and peppers. It controls the cause of the problem, not the symptom, while supplying needed soluble calcium to plants.
Blossom-End Rot Spray is compatible with many other insecticides and fungicides.Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist.
- Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries.
- Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use.
- Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing.
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
Systemic formula cures and prevents diseases
- Controls Black Spot, Crabapple Scab, Rusts, Powdery Mildew and more
- Use to treat roses, flowers, trees, shrubs and even houseplants
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks
- No white residue left behind
Applies systemic control to leaves for fast protection. Contains systemaxx for faster penetration and translocation throughout the plant. Controls leaf miners, and borers on ornamental trees and shrubs. Excellent on trees and shrubs with active infestations.Learn More
Out of stock
A superior type parafinic oil that may be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray (no leaves) or delayed dormant (green tip) spray to control overwintering eggs of red spiders, scale insects, aphids, bud moths, leaf roller, red bug, codling moth, blister mites, galls, whitefly, mealy bugs and other insects. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, shrubs, ornamentals, roses and vegetables. Safe and pleasant to use.Learn More
Out of stock