A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist.
- Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries.
- Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use.
- Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing.
Bayer Advanced 2 in 1 Systemic Rose & Flower Care saves careful gardeners a step in their rose bush care. This nutrient-rich fertilizer is also a powerful insecticide that will protect your bushes from pests for up to 3 months. This 5lb bottle will enrich and protect up to 40 rose bushes. Beautiful roses need Bayer Advanced 2 in 1 Systemic Rose & Flower Care.Learn More
Liquid Foliar Field Crop Fertilizer
Crop Booster 8-16-8
Sanco's Liquid Harvest Crop Booster can be compared to Monty's field crop fertilizer. Foliar crop fertilizing has proven successful in increasing yields in a variety of crops including but not limited to: corn, soybeans, wheat, oats, many grasses, and tobacco. Foliar fertilizers work because it causes the plants metabolism to increase, which causes the plant to demand more nutrients and water from the root system. This increase in nutrients and water can lead to higher yields. While most of the nutrients come from the root when comparing the efficiency of uptake the foliar is much higher. In the end, the nutrients are coming from the root, but the foliar plant food is what caused the increased uptake.
- 8-16-8 liquid foliar fertilizer
- Can be used on many field crops like corn, soybeans, wheat, and tobacco
- Doesn't require an extra trip to apply. Foliar plant food replaces part of the water in the chemical spray solution
- Each 2.5 gallon container treats 20 acres so cost is approximately $6 an acre
- Application rate is 16 oz. per acre in 10 gallons of water
- Can be used in all stages of growth
- Compatible with herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and other fertilizers (jar test is recommended to ensure compatibility)
A complete liquid fruit tree spray containing Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% and a spreader sticker. Simple to use. No plugged nozzles. As little as 1 1/2 tablespoons per application. Excellent for the home orchardist.Learn More
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
Multipurpose fungicide for ornamentals and fruits. Controls damping-off, powdery mildew, botrytis blossom blight, anthracnose, rust, brown rots, early blight and late blight on various plants. Unlike many other fungicides, Captan has never indicated a disease resistance problem!Learn More
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
- Stops and prevents over 130 diseases including rust, leaf spots, blights, powdery mildew, fruit rots and more (see label)
- For use on vegetables, fruits, roses, flowers, shrubs and trees