Browse our selection of top-quality herbicides to find the weed killer or brush killer that fits your needs. Controlling the growth of unwanted plants can be a daunting task. Without proper treatment, weeds can easily overrun your yard, garden, or field. Nuisance plants can choke out your crops, wreak havoc on your lawn, and turn lush pastures into unpalatable wastelands. No matter what your needs, Rural King has the herbicide to help you take back your yards and fields from weeds. Whether you need to rid your lawn of pests such as crabgrass or dandelions, kill stubborn unwanted trees, or control the weeds competing for nutrients in your crops and pastures, Rural King has what you need.
Our selection of herbicides include over 75 varieties of weed killers, including both pre-emerge and post-emerge options. Herbicides are available in small home use quantities as well as bulk agricultural quantities. In our herbicide section you can find trusted and familiar brands such as Round Up, Spectracide, Scotts, Drexel, Bayer, AgriStar, Cross Bow, Dow Tordon, and more. In addition to bulk concentrates for agricultural usage, there are also ready-to-use varieties available in both hand held spray bottles and strap on pump options to make controlling weeds around your home quick and easy.
Pramitol is a bare-ground, non-selective herbicide for total vegetation control in non-crop areas.
Widely used by commercial and industrial applicators to control of vegetation in the following areas:
- Around buildings, storage areas, fuel tanks, recreational areas, lumberyards, pipelines, etc.
- Paved areas such as airports, highway medians, railroads, right of ways, etc.
In optimum conditions, Pramitol 25E will inhibit growth of vegetation for up to a year or more.
Effective on hard to control weeds such as Johnson grass and bindweed.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions, and warnings.
- 1 Gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Use protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Apply before weed emergence, or up to 3 months after.
- Application rates vary from 4 to 10 gallons per acre depending on soil type, the weeds present and stage of growth, and climatic conditions. Higher application rates are intended for use on heavier soils, where weed growth is heavy, or areas with high rainfall.
- Higher rates are also applicable when longer residual control is desired, such as regions with a long growing season.
- Pramitol 25E is most effective when moved to root system. Effectiveness is dependent on rainfall to move it to the roots. Arid soil conditions and lack of sufficient rainfall can result in reduced effectiveness.
- Toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present, or intertidal areas lower than the high water mark.
- Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment rinsate and wash waters.
- Do not pour, spill, use or store near heat or open flame.
- Apply only as specified on this label.
- Prometon: 2,4-bis(isopropylamino)-methoxy-s-triazine (25.0%)
- Inert ingredients (75%)
This product is restricted from being used in the CA,HI, and AK
This product must ship UPS Ground or Freight and cannot be expedited.