Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
Roundup QuickPRO is a nonselective postemergent herbicide for commercial, industrial, non-crop and residential use. QuickPRO has two active ingredients: 73.3% glyphosate and 2.9% diquat. The addition of diquat, along with the surfactant, gives you even faster burndown. It controls broadleaf and grass weeds, or woody brush and trees - roots and all.
Roundup Quick Pro is absorbed quickly by plants and is rain fast in about an hour.This super-fast dry time means rain won't wash the product away as easily and it works much faster than typical glyphosphate products. Simple and mistake-proof measuring saves time and labor costs. Each 1.5-oz. pack makes 1 gal. of spray solution.
Each box contains (5) 1.5 oz. packets
Active Ingredient: Glyphosate 73.3% , Diquate 2.9% Yield: Each 1.5-oz. pack makes 1 gal. of spray solution
The most popular concentrated broadleaf herbicide used by grounds professionals and golf course superintendents! Controls even hard-to-kill weeds without harming most lawn grasses including Kentucky bluegrass, bermudagrass, perennial ryes and fescues.
This product is restricted from being used in the following states:
- Vermont - Class B product in Vermont
NOTE: This product is not registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
- Kills all types of weeds & grass
Where to use:
- On patios, walkways & driveways
- Flowerbeds & vegetable gardens
- Around shrubs & trees
- Along fences & foundations
- Other areas in your yard
- Edging around lawns
- In large areas: for lawn replacement/renovation and for garden plot preparation
Control insects in your landscaping with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate. This spray oil envelopes, wets, and smothers pests such as scale insects, mites, mealy bugs, juniper scale and certain aphids. This treatment may be applied to fruit and shade trees, flowers, and ornamental plants in late winter or early spring. Mix with water for desired treatment and apply with a garden sprayer or hose end sprayer to branches, limbs, twigs, and trunk. Protect your plants and trees with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate.
- Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Petroleum Oil: 97.00%
- Inert Ingredients: 3.00%
- Bottle Size: 32 fl. oz.
- Yield: up to 4 gallons
- Method of Application: hose-end sprayer or garden sprayer
This item is currently not restricted in any states, but is not for registered use in Arkansas, Arizona or Hawaii.
Fastest working Roundup® Concentrate. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrate dilutes to cover big jobs.One pint makes up to 5 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.Learn More
- Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer
- Kills the toughest weeds fast, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass!
- Rain-Proof in 1 hour
- Kills over 225 types of weeds
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns® Guaranteed!
- Pull 'N Spray applicator
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
The Tankables version of Trimec Lawn Weed Killer is one of the most recommended broadleaf weed killers on the market.
- Controls dandelions, knotweed, henbit, chickweed, plaintain, spurge, & many other broadlead weeds
- Treats northern & southern grasses
- Made for all 12 volt spot, ATV & tow-behind sprayers
- Won't harm lawns when used as directed
- 20 oz. bottle - treats 15 gallons of water
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
PBI Gordon's Stump Killer Ready-To-Use 32OZ 9551372 kills stumps down to the roots!
- Prevents Re-Growth
- Kills Existing Sprouts
- Convenient Squirt Bottle
- Apply Directly on Stump
This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More