- Kills yellow nutsedge and 200+ broadleaf weeds
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses.
- Kills 200+ Broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak
- Spot Treatments: Mix 1.25 fl. oz. of concentrate in one gallon of water
- One pint treats up to 6,400 sq. ft. of southern grasses or 3,400 sp. ft. of northern grasses
This product is not for shipped to the state of Vermont and is not registered for use in Arkansas or New York.
SKU 70010480 Model 855140 Weight 1.4100 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $7.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- solved my nutsedge problem big time!!!!!! Review by stan olenyk
Quality Price Value
I live on long island,New York and have tried many different products to eliminate the dreaded NUTGRASS but have had no success till I tried the Gordon's product.After 1 application and 4 days later it was gone!!!!!My grass is rye and fescue and this product is just the cat's pajamas!!!!!Many thanks-Stan
(Posted on 8/4/2013)
- Not bad Review by Jim McCormick
Quality Price Value
Killed a lot of different weeds in my yard. The nut grass that I wanted to get of the most it did not work on. Will keep looking for something that will work.
(Posted on 7/7/2013)
- Super fast service. Review by Fred
Price Value Quality
Great pepole to do bissiness with.
(Posted on 5/3/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsOrtho's Nutsedge kills Poa Annua which is the specific grass I am trying to eliminate. Will this product also kill the poa?Question by: Patty Dunn on May 20, 2014 4:43:39 PM1. When is a good time to spray this product?
2. Is it harmful to pets?
3. I live in Rhode Island and the weeds are dormant,should I spray this product then?
4. How does the rain affect this product?
5. I have several broadleaf weeds in my lawn, which product do you recommend to kill them?Question by: Mark Sales on Mar 10, 2013 2:15:19 PMHello Mark,
You can spray this when the weeds are growing. This can be harmful to pets if they drink it. I would allow 1-2 days after spraying for the product to completely dry. Also do not water for about 2 days after you spray the area. It says to spray on a day with temps between 60-90 degrees. All this information can be found on the instructions.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Mar 10, 2013 2:15:19 PM