If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.Learn More
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
MuckAway Pellets are designed for spot treatments for accelerated Muck reduction on beaches and shoreline.
- Dissolves muck into a odorless gas, allowing it to escape unnoticed from the water column
- Eliminates Odors associated with dead vegetation
- Great for spot treating troublesome areas such as, beaches and shorelines
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80381 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 10' x 10'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 300 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 10'
Dimensions: 31" x 20" x 9"Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
4-Stone self-weighted diffuser. For use with AM30, AM60, AM70, AM80, and AM100 packages. Contains check valve, 24 x 24 underlayment, and four membrane diffusers.Learn More