Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80381 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 10' x 10'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 300 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 10'
Dimensions: 31" x 20" x 9"Learn More
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, or WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
We are committed to creating new and exciting products that make water gardening easier so you and your family can sit back and enjoy the results. Building your ponds foundation just got a lot easier with our medium size Pond Skin Liner. This lightweight and extra strong liner measures 10ft x 13ft. The weight and thickness have been reduced by 30% without compromising the strength and flexibility. Our PVC Liner has a strong polyester weave natural look. The TotalPond clarification process produces an environmentally safe and non-toxic PVC pond liner.
- All sizes of our Pond Skins have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth which is important in building a balanced water garden environment.
- Easy to install, they are light and flexible
- Extra strong, UV and puncture resistant
- Liner maintains its integrity even if it’s torn or punctured due to our polyester mesh design
- Limited lifetime guarantee
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
This one really circulates your pond or lake!
We've searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This Dual Disc 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 8.5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser also comes with a base that can be filled with sand or gravel so it sinks to the bottom of your pond.Learn More
CrystalClear MuckOf tablets are designed to sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly reduce muck and sludge caused from dead algae leaves and twigs CrystalClear MuckOff easy-to-use tablets are a blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that help clear water by removing excess nutrients and reducing sediment Use when water temperatures are above 50FFeatures.
- Eliminates Muck Sludge.
- Breaks Down Dead Algae Leaves Twigs.
- Safe for All Aquatic Life.
- Pack of 384 Tablets
- Use 3 tablets of MuckOff per 500 gallons.
- 384 tablet jar treats 64,000 gallons or 16,000 gallons for up to 4 months.
Routine Application Rate
- Apply MuckOff™ once every 4 weeks.
Persistent Problem Application Rate
- For ponds with heavy muck buildup, treat at the prescribed rate per gallon above every 2 weeks until desired results are achieved.
For Best Results
- Disperse MuckOff™ tablets evenly throughout the pond. Optimal Water Conditions: pH: 6.5 – 8.5, Dissolved Oxygen: 5 PPM, Temperature 50°F."
Dosage rates may be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.Learn More