Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80381 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 10' x 10'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 300 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 10'
Dimensions: 31" x 20" x 9"Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
This one really circulates your pond or lake!
We've searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This Dual Disc 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 8.5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser also comes with a base that can be filled with sand or gravel so it sinks to the bottom of your pond.Learn More
CrystalClear MuckOf tablets are designed to sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly reduce muck and sludge caused from dead algae leaves and twigs CrystalClear MuckOff easy-to-use tablets are a blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that help clear water by removing excess nutrients and reducing sediment Use when water temperatures are above 50FFeatures.
- Eliminates Muck Sludge.
- Breaks Down Dead Algae Leaves Twigs.
- Safe for All Aquatic Life.
- Pack of 384 Tablets
- Use 3 tablets of MuckOff per 500 gallons.
- 384 tablet jar treats 64,000 gallons or 16,000 gallons for up to 4 months.
Routine Application Rate
- Apply MuckOff™ once every 4 weeks.
Persistent Problem Application Rate
- For ponds with heavy muck buildup, treat at the prescribed rate per gallon above every 2 weeks until desired results are achieved.
For Best Results
- Disperse MuckOff™ tablets evenly throughout the pond. Optimal Water Conditions: pH: 6.5 – 8.5, Dissolved Oxygen: 5 PPM, Temperature 50°F."
Dosage rates may be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.Learn More
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.Learn More
It filters and cleans your pond in three ways: 1.Mechanical and Biological Filtration pads clean debris from the pond and are a perfect home for beneficial bacteria 2. Our 5 watt UV Sterilizer, built into the floating filter, reduces micro-organisms and bacteria resulting in clean, clear water 3.The fountain head helps add oxygen back into the pond with the clean water accelerating aerobic activity which leads to clean water. This technically advanced UV light uses cold cathode bulb and emits 254 nanometers-which is the optimum wavelength for sterilization. Simple. Just drop it in and plug it in and you are on your way to a clean, healthy pond.
- New UV Filtration Technology.
- Filtration pads clean debris from the pond
- Fountain head adds oxygen back into your pond
- Built in UV Sterilizer
- Drop in your pond and plug it in.
Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80382 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 13' x 13'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 500 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 12'
Dimensions: 42" x 14" x 7"Learn More