Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Functional Windmill Aeration system comes with the wooden tower, functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, an airstone and backflow valve. This unit also includes a powder coated head in your choice of one or two colors and a personalized tailfin!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.Learn More
This is a 66" Handle extension that fits on either the OWS Lake & Beach Rake or the Heavy Duty Weed Cutter. This is a great addition when you want to reach out and clean those hard to reach areas. Attaches easily to the existing handles.
Powder coated aluminum design for long life!Learn More
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
$1,294.97NEW AerMaster Pro 2 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 1 Dual Disc Low PSI Air Station
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.Learn More
Allows you to connect Air Lines for customized hose length. Heavy-duty nylon. 2-way connectors available. Note: Device ideal for Polytubing Air Line connections only. Use hose clamps when connecting weighted Air Line to Connector.Learn More
$3,698.97Pond Fountain/Water Pumps1 HP 230V Fountain SystemLearn More
Give your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 1HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 24' high and 46' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- Minimal care and maintenance
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 6150 gallons per hour
It’s time to stop worrying about your pump and start enjoying your fountain with our worry free 400 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump. We recommend this size for medium-large to large fountains that sometimes can run dry. High winds, hot or arid conditions, or a few days away can cause water to drop to dangerous levels which can burnout fountain pumps. This pump features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart technology that senses when the water level drops then automatically turns itself off. When water is added, the pump automatically turns itself back on. The pump can produce exciting fountain heights up to 6.6 feet high. This durable, compact pump is energy efficient and runs quietly.
- Quiet pump adds beauty not noise to your landscape
- Low Water Shut-Off feature makes the pump last longer
- Energy efficient pump saves money and energy
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor are included
- Remember to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing from this site
- Meant for fresh water use only
- Do not use this pump in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Use this pump in water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- As with all fountain pumps we recommend bringing in your pump during cold weather and keeping it in warm, dry area