Aeration for Healthy and Happy Fish!
If your waterfall or fountain is not providing enough aeration or you wish to keep your pond open all winter long then these aeration kits are perfect! Powered by a silent, reliable compressor, this diffuser system will add oxygen, aerate, circulate, eliminate dead spots and keep your pond and fish active and healthy all year long, costing only pennies per month. Aeration kits include an all weather linear compressor capable of pushing air up to 300 feet to the pond's edge if electricity is not near the pond. Compressors should be covered during winter months. Easy installation! Power cord length is 6' 6".
- Circulates & oxygenates up to 16,000 gallons of water
- Powerful yet efficient compressor uses as little as 17 watts
- Airline, diffuser membranes and plate assemblies included
Airmax® Aeration KoiAir™ Aeration Kits provide powerful aeration to even the largest water gardens and features. Designed as a complete aeration solution, the KoiAir™ contains everything you need to introduce aeration to large water gardens and features with a quick and simple installation.
High Efficiency Aeration Pump
- Running on as little as 17 watts, these whisper-quiet SilentAir™ aeration pumps are the heart and soul of our KoiAir™ aeration units. Costing virtually nothing to run, you can feel good about providing constant aeration to your pond.
EasySet™ Weighted Airline
- Our heavy-duty flexible airline is designed to sink the pond’s bottom even when filled with air. EasySet™ airline is extremely resistant to cuts, snags and kinks for maximum performance with minimal headaches.
Diffuser Plate Assembly
- Each KoiAir™ diffuser plate utilizes a sturdy base plate and 1-piece weighted distribution block. The distribution block incorporates a 3/8” barbed inlet for quick hook-up to the included EasySet™ airline while providing threaded female outlets to accommodate 2 membrane diffuser sticks.
Membrane Stick Diffusers
- Designed to improve oxygen absorption, our diffuser membranes deliver all of the performance of air stone diffusers without the hassles of replacing cracked stones or frequent cleanings due to debris accumulations. Virtually maintenance-free, membrane diffuser sticks resist clogging and their flexibility eliminates the possibilities of cracking and leaking.
Specifications Pond Size 2,000 - 8,000 gallons Diffuser 1 plate - 2 membrane sticks Max. Diffuser Depth 4 feet Wattage 17 Amps 0.65 Air Flow 0.80 CFM
Our little Turtle Spitter is slow and steady and an instant winner. Garden spitters are pond equipment that is meant to be seen. This little turtle is so cute, you’ll want to put it out were everyone can enjoy it. Our designers chose warm green and brown earth tones for this little reptile so she blends nicely with the landscape, but once you turn on the spitter, the little turtle always get noticed. When water out of her mouth it splashes into the pond and aerates the water.
- Connects to a pump outlet with a 3/8” diameter or ½” diameter tubing
- Natural colors blend with landscape features.
This backflow valve prevents water from backing up the air line. It is a critical component for diffuser airstone systems, especially in climates where temperature falls below freezing.Learn More
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfate crystals work by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
A non-toxic granular product commonly used in the water treatment industry to improve water clarity. It also reduces the amount of phosphorous in the water and helps clean up murky pond water. Made in U.S.A.
- 10 lb. container
Complete windmill assembly, three ground stakes and manual.Learn More
If you are looking for a worry free pump that can easily circulate your small to medium sized fountain, then look no further than the pond boss® PF185AS. This energy efficient fountain pump features a patented built-in sensor that will automatically turn off the power to your pump if the water level gets too low, and it will turn itself back on when an adequate water level is reached. You will not have to worry about your pond or fountain feature running dry and damaging the motor. This newly designed pump is safe for fish and plants and built to last for years to come. This pump is designed for fresh water use only. When not in use during the winter months, store the pump indoors.
- Patented low water internal shut-off sensor
- Ideal for small and medium fountains
- Fits 1/2-inch ID tubing
- Prevents pump burnout
- 140 gallons per hour
- 16 ft. cord length
- 2 ft. optimum pumping height
- Oil free, magnetic drive pump
- Safe for fish and plants
- New energy efficient design
- Fully submersible
- Built-in variable flow control
- Ceramic shaft
- State of the art silent pump design
- 9 watts
- 0.12 amps
- Suction cups for mounting
- UL Listed pump
Hose Connector & Clamp Pack securely connects weighted Air Line to Polytubing or additional weighted Air Line. Each pack includes 1 connector and 2 clamps.Learn More
Starting to see weed growth in your pond, lake, or canal? You are going to need a fast, effective herbicide. Aquathol K combats a wide range of submerged aquatic plants, including bur reed, coontail, pondweed, hydrilla, naiad, parrotfeather, and water stargrass. This concentrated liquid works on contact, quickly breaking down the plant’s cells. While full kill results often take one to two weeks, results can be seen in as little as one day.
Features a ready-to-use soluble formula that, because it does not bind with suspended matter or sediment, works even in silty and muddy waters. Product works best when water temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Application rates depend upon species of weed being treated, but generally range from 0.3 to 3.2 gallons per acre foot of water.
Though similar to other herbicides on the market, Aquathol K prides itself on leaving no residue and being easier and safer to use. This EPA approved aquatic herbicide is safer for fish, birds, and other aquatic species. While it is advised to wait 7 to 14 days before using treated water for irrigation, livestock, or domestic use, there are no restrictions on swimming or fishing in treated waters. See manufacture’s label for details.
- 2.5 gallon container
- 40.3% Endothall
- Contact herbicide; do not use before weeds appear
- Liquid concentrate
- Effective against various submerged aquatic weeds, including pondweeds, bur reed, hydrilla, stargrass, and more
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very over Sanco Industries 1/2 HP 115V Pond Fountain. With a included G.C.F.I, 100 foot submersible fountain cable,this easy to install, pre assembled kit can pump over 4900 gallons of water per hour almost 15 feet into the air and out over 30 feet in diameter. With a minimum operation depth of 5 feet and 3 interchangeable nozzles you can control the rate of flow, power and total operations easily.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
- 100 foot Submersible Fountain Cable
- G.F.C.I. Outlet
- 4900 gallons per hour Pump Flow
- 15 foot high Spray
- 30 Foot Diameter Width Spray
- 3 Interchangeable Nozzles
- Pre Assembled for Easy Installation