Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
Pond Weed Defense is a safe, rapid-acting contact herbicide designed to work on many species of aquatic vegetation - works best on mature aquatic weeds. Treated aquatic weeds will generally drop below the surface in as little as 4 - 7 days. In heavily infested areas a second application may be necessary in 10 - 12 weeks. use in combination with Algae Defense for faster results and algae control.Learn More
- 1 Gallon
- Aquatic glyphosate with surfactant for emergent and shoreline treatments
- For use on emergent aquatic weeds, such as cattails, annuals and woody brush and trees
- For use in aquatic and other noncrop sites
- Includes surfactant, just dilute with water and spray
- 1 gallon treate 16,000 sq. ft. of most emergent vegetation
- No restrictions for swimming, irrigation or animals
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
Stock Plex is designed to keep your livestock watering tanks free of algae and weeds. Stock Plex can be used to prevent algae or to clean existing algae. Stock Plex is a copper sulfate based blend safe for many animals like cattle, horses, and dogs.
- 1/4 ounce treats 250 gallons of water
- Active ingredient copper sulfate
- Do not use in sheep watering tanks
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
This product must be used with Plex Mate for best results.Learn More
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.
An aquatic herbicide effective against a variety of aquatic plants; submersed, emergent, and floating (including duckweed and watermeal). Provides excellent season-long control with an early spring application prior to or just after plant growth begins. Available in pelleted form. No restrictions on water use for fishing, swimming, or domestic use following application according to label instructions. Fourteen to thirty day restriction on use of treated water for irrigation following application. Application rates vary based on targeted submersed plants. Contact Aquatic Control for assistance in determining the appropriate control rate.
This item is not avilable for sale in the following states
- New Jersey
- New York
Sonar is the most effective and cost-efficient treatment you can buy for the selective, long-term control of undesirable weeds. Sonar Q is the fastest-releasing Sonar pellet in a quick, easy-to-apply formulation that selectively manages undesirable aquatic vegetation for a year or longer. Sonar Q has the efficient concentration level of a liquid, but provides for more accurate placement. The pellets will land where they are thrown, eliminating overspray onto sensitive shoreline vegetation like lawns.
This pellet formulation is recommended for use in water bodies with sandy or rocky bottoms.
Sonar Q accelerates the release of fluridone concentrations into the water column. Sonar Q provides a longer-lasting residual than liquid Sonar A.S., and still delivers an effective dose to targeted plants within the first day. The rapid pellet expansion allows the product to release fluriudone quicker while remaining buoyant on sandy or firm bottoms, avoiding complete organic tie-up. As Sonar Q is immediately carried to the bottom of the waterbody, Sonar's active ingredient is less likely to be impacted by initial light degradation, preserving valuable fluridone parts per billion (ppb's) for targeted plant control.
How Sonar Q works
Aquatic vegetation is found in almost every pond and is beneficial to the natural ecosystem in moderate amounts. Aquatic plants produce oxygen, stabilize bottom sediment, provide food and cover for fish and serve as feeding and nesting habitat for waterfowl. However, some aggressive or non-native aquatic vegetation can become so abundant it interferes with the enjoyment and recreational use of your pond.
This "ready-to-apply" pellet formulation allows you to place the Sonar exactly where desired. Apply Sonar Q at a rate of 20 pounds per acre at an average depth of 4' - 6' or 4 lbs. per acre-foot. Sonar Q makes water usable for recreation and helps provide an environment for bringing fish populations back into balance. Sonar usage won't restrict swimming, fishing or drinking.
Sonar Q can be applied starting in early spring, at the first sign of weed growth.Learn More
Weedtrine-D is a broad spectrum liquid aquatic herbicide for use in and around still lakes, ponds, ditches, non-crop or non-planted areas. Weedtrine-D acts as a contact killer in plants by disrupting cellular membranes.
- Broad spectrum aquatic herbicide
- Controls underwater, floating and & shoreline plants
- Fast-acting, rapid uptake by target plants
- Dosage based upon plants you are trying to control
- Read and follow all label directions
- Note specified water use restrictions
We cannot ship to these states:
AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OK, PR, SD, UT, WA, WV, WY.
This systemic activity provides complete, long-term control of the targeted plants, not just a temporary bump down. Kraken carries no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming and fishing, or on Livestock consumption of water from the treatment area.
Purchase Kraken with Cide-Kick for better results!
Cide-Kick increases the wetting, spreading, sticking and dispersing of the chemical. Cide-Kick helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and helps penetrate the bud and bark area (of woody brush), allowing a more effective uptake of the herbicide. Cide-Kick is a by-product of the citrus industry, a low viscosity oil and is compatible with most aquatic herbicides and algaecides. Simply mix 2 ounces of Cide-Kick for every gallon of mix (both water and chemical) you are using.
- Kraken is a safe, broadleaf herbicide that can be used on a variety of aquatic and terrestrial weeds in or out of the pond.
- Kraken attacks the root of the plant for long term control.
- For long term control of woody brush, pickerelweed, water lilies, and phragmites