Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds up to 1 acre in size.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 1 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 1 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 4 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then 1 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 25 lbs. will treat up to 2,000 sq. ft for a five month season.Learn More
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
Our Waterfall Foam Sealant is single component polyurethane foam that is applied using an easy-dispense pressurized can. The moisture cured sealant is then placed between the liner and natural rock when you build your waterfall.
The black foam integrates with the landscape and flawlessly becomes part of the water environment. Fill crevices 1/3 full and allow the foam to expand and completely fill the spaces. If the gaps are larger than 3 inches, make sure to wet the substrate before you fill with foam. The Waterfall Foam Sealant takes about five minutes to dry tack-free. You can shape and cut the foam just one hour after it is dispensed. The compound cures in 12 to 24 hours. Leave it untouched until it’s cured, at which time it can be trimmed or sanded. Paint or stain the foam if it is exposed to the sun.Learn More
The Windmill Head Pivot Bearing allows the head of the windmill to turn into the wind when there are lower wind speeds.Learn More
This 86 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
- 170 GPM Pump-with the ability to go under water
- Square Plant Basket-Medium
- Dimensions: 50" L x 42" W x 21" H
- Depth: 21"
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More