PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.Learn More
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout
- Removes sludge, fish waste, and organic debris naturally from your ornamental pond.
- Perfect for use when establishing new ponds.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons
$16.97Pond Logic InstaFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic InstaFix is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use InstaFix Over time your pond’s water can become discolored and debris can form on rocks and liner. InstaFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris.
- How To Use Instafix Use 1 ounce per 375 gallons of pond water. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water and pour the mixture evenly around the edges of your pond. Do not use more than the recommended dose. You may apply proper dosed treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results are achieved. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment.
Pond Logic InstaFix Dosage Rates
- 375 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1½ Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 3 Ounces
Our one pound economy bag of Premium Fish Food is a special high protein fish meal specially balanced for decorative garden pond fish. You’ll be feeding your fish the very best food blend. You can feed your fish up to 2 times a day when the weather is warm, but avoid over feeding them. Don’t give them more then they can eat in 5 minutes. Too much food is bad for both the fish and your water quality. If they don’t eat everything up in 5 minutes, you’ve fed them too much. Only feed your fish once a day if you are in an area where the water temperature drops to under 60F. Stop feeding them when the water temperature is under 50F. The morning is the best time to feed pond fish, when the day is cool.Learn More
Quickly sink floating pond debris with Pond Logic Rapid Clear. Pond Logic Rapid Clear binds the fine floating debris that cause water clarity issues into large particles that can be easily filtered from the water or settle to the pond’s bottom. Rapid Clear is great for settling pond debris stirred up during pond clean outs or to remedy cloudiness caused by heavy rains.
- No Debris Left Behind Pond Logic Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants on the market, meaning more active product and less useless filler. Rapid Clear is also able to bind both organic and inorganic particles making it effective on a wide range of clarity reducing culprits.
- Fast Acting Results Murky water treated with Pond Logic Rapid Clear should clear within hours of application. For troublesome debris ponds may be re-dosed every 24 hours.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Rapid Clear is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Rapid Clear Rapid Clear works great after water is disturbed during routine pond cleanings, chemical treatments or whenever the pond becomes cloudy or murky. Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants in the marketplace. It will quickly clear up murky water caused by floating organic and inorganic particles in koi ponds, water gardens and aquariums. Rapid Clear works by pulling these floating particles together so they may be removed by a filter or simply settle to the bottom unnoticed.
- How To Use Rapid Clear Use at the rate of 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. For best results, dilute the dosage amount with 2-3 gallons of pond water, then apply the final solution to the pond, either by pouring the solution into the pond at the base of a waterfall, or by pouring the solution around the edges of the pond. Final solution may also be sprayed over the entire surface of the water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Rapid Clear Dosage Rates
It’s a given that pumps, spitters, and filters all need to be connected and in the past that was often the toughest part of the job. The hose sometimes became twisted or knotted. Sometimes the water flow was interrupted by not one, but two or three kinks. We believe that connections should be easy, and now they are with our Kink Free Corrugated Tubing. You’ll notice this improvement right away when you uncoil the tubing and begin setting up your garden pond equipment. The tubing retains its shape so it is easy to use. The black color makes the tube almost vanish once it’s in the water. The ¾” diameter size is the smallest of the 3 sizes we carry. We offer all of our Kink Free Tubing in 20 foot long segments. You just need to measure and cut the length you need. Since it won’t kink or knot, it’s easy to handle and store.
- Resists algae growth
- Made for outdoor use
- Durable and long lasting
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate granular controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- 2 ½ to 4 lbs per acre foot
- Granular copper sulfate
This pressure gauge provides visual reading of air pressure in any Outdoor Water Solutions Aeration system. Can attach to any point on Air Line. Also works as a hose connector.Learn More