If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- Made of galvanized steel
- This windmill is 11'6" tall
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfate crystals work by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
Retention basins, golf course water hazards, potable water reservoirs, and even decorative ponds can quickly become overrun with invasive aquatic plants. However, these unique water sources needs a special herbicide that is tough on weeds yet friendly towards the environment. Nautique is a fast, effective copper-based herbicide that poses minimal risk to the environment. It treats floating, emergent, and submerged weeds, and is safe for lakes, rivers, ponds, aquaculture, and even crop irrigation systems.
Since Nautique works on contact, it is ideal for the local or spot treatment of tough copper-sensitive weeds, including horned pondweed, curlyleaf pondweed, hydrilla, naiads, widgeon grass, Brazilian elodea, coontail, and more. Its powerful and economical formula is the most concentrated chelated copper herbicide on the market. Application rates vary from 1.8 gallons to 3.0 gallons per acre foot of water. Unlike with many other herbicides, water sources treated with Nautique may be used immediately following application for fishing, swimming, watering livestock, and even irrigation.
- 1 gallon container
- 9% chelated copper
- Effective on copper-sensitive aquatic weeds, including hydrilla, naiads, elodea, coontail, and more
- Minimal risk to the environment
- Treats lakes, rivers, irrigation canals, reservoirs, potable water sources, ornamental ponds, and more
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
This is a kit containing three "all natural" products designed to help keep your pond clean.
Each kit includes:
- 12 lbs. (24 - 8 ounce packets) of concentrated aerobic bacteria in a barley straw medium
- 10 lbs. of water clarifier
- 2 - 6 ounce packets of blue dry pond dye in water soluble pouches
This kit is designed to treat a 1/4 acre pond for the whole season (approximately 6 months) or a 1/2 acre pond for 3 months. For larger ponds, you can either treat for a shorter period of time or purchase multiple packs.
The bacteria is designed to break down excess nutrients in the water column and to start consuming excess organic mattter on the bottom of your pond. The clarifier ties up excess phosphorous and can help improve water clarity while the concentrated blue dye packets help filter sunlight off of the bottom - preventing algae from growing while giving your pond a beautiful blue color.
These three products, when used together, can help keep your pond clean and clear throughout the year. They also work extremely well when combined with bottom diffused aeration (either wind-driven or electric systems). If your pond already has a lot of algae or has historically had an algae issue, then you can use either Cutrine (liquid or granule) or Green Clean to control it as needed or to start off the season. Making mulitiple treatments of a commercial algaecide yearly is not recommended as your just killing the algae and letting it sink to the bottom where it adds to the existing organic matter, making future algae issues worse. Using a combination of products like bacteria, clarifier, pond dye and aeration to help prevent algae is the best long term solution. Learn More
Starting to see weed growth in your pond, lake, or canal? You are going to need a fast, effective herbicide. Aquathol K combats a wide range of submerged aquatic plants, including bur reed, coontail, pondweed, hydrilla, naiad, parrotfeather, and water stargrass. This concentrated liquid works on contact, quickly breaking down the plant’s cells. While full kill results often take one to two weeks, results can be seen in as little as one day.
Features a ready-to-use soluble formula that, because it does not bind with suspended matter or sediment, works even in silty and muddy waters. Product works best when water temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Application rates depend upon species of weed being treated, but generally range from 0.3 to 3.2 gallons per acre foot of water.
Though similar to other herbicides on the market, Aquathol K prides itself on leaving no residue and being easier and safer to use. This EPA approved aquatic herbicide is safer for fish, birds, and other aquatic species. While it is advised to wait 7 to 14 days before using treated water for irrigation, livestock, or domestic use, there are no restrictions on swimming or fishing in treated waters. See manufacture’s label for details.
- 2.5 gallon container
- 40.3% Endothall
- Contact herbicide; do not use before weeds appear
- Liquid concentrate
- Effective against various submerged aquatic weeds, including pondweeds, bur reed, hydrilla, stargrass, and more
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Control pond muck the natural way with Nutri-Sorb. Specially formulated with naturally occurring bacteria which augment the existing bacteria in your pond that reduce organic pond sediment.
Nutri-sorb is a specific blend of gram-negative bacteria (below) which aids in the production of enzymes that digest mucky material such as grass clippings, leaf litter, dead algae cells and plant matter, and other organic elements of pond sediment.
Gram-negative bacteria are known for their tenacity, and are very active compared to gram-positive bacteria. This results is an effective and potent enzyme production.
Biological products such as Nutri-sorb do not kill aquatic plants. Nutri-sorb helps to restore the natural balance by allowing enzymes to degrade organic materials and naturally reduce nutrients needed for plant growth.
NUTRI-SORB’s bacteria produce the following enzymes: Amylase, Cellulase, Keratinase, Ligninase, Lipase, Pectinase, Protease, and Xylanase.
- Concentration: 5 billion CFU/gram
- 25 lb pail treats 8.3 surface acres at 3 pounds per acre (standard start-up application rate).
- Dosage varies depending on density and application type.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No water restrictions when used at label rates.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.Learn More