If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
Aquatic weeds, whether floating, submerged, or emergent, can quickly become overgrown in any pond, lake, reservoir, or even drainage ditch. At the first signs of weed growth, turn to fast-acting Reward. The broadest-spectrum formula available, Reward is particularly effective against duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail. Upon application, this contact herbicide is absorbed into plants in a mater of minutes. Not only does this immediately start the treatment process, but it also ensures that the concentrate quickly dissipates from the water, thus posing minimal risk to the surrounding environment and wildlife. When using Reward, you can be confident that you will not be contaminating groundwater or increasing toxicity levels in your pond’s fish species.
Because it is a contact herbicide, it is most effective when applied to active growth. When treating duckweed, using in conjunction with a non-ionic surfactant is recommended. Reward’s potent concentrated formula means low use rates. Application rates vary from 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre depending upon water depth and type of weed being treated.
Best of all, there are minimal water restrictions following treatment. Following the application of Reward, user should wait 1 day for livestock consumption, 1-3 days for human consumption, 5 days for irrigating food crops, and 1-3 days for other irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for specifics.
- 1 gallon container
- 37.3% Diquat dibromide
- Non-selective concentrate
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including duckweed, pondweeds, naiads, water milfoil, and coontail
- Contact herbicide; for best results, apply to active plants
Cannot sell to the following states: AK, CA, CT, MI, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Bacti-Klear is a natural, multitasking pond treatment. This unique formulation of sludge digesting bacteria and enzymes are designed to decrease organic sediment, reduce odors caused by muck, and improve water clarity!
Restore the natural balance in your lake or pond with this biological treatment. Does not kill aquatic plants when applied as instructed. Bacti-Klear is safe for fish and wildlife, and does not contain pathogenic bacteria.
- There are no water use restrictions when used at label rates.
- Safe for use in ponds, lakes, irrigation tanks, and water hazards.
- Granular formulation ideal for sediment and bottom muck.
- For maximum effectiveness on suspended materials use Bacti-Klear Liquid.
- Begin application once water temperate reaches 50°F.
- Startup application: 20 lbs per surface acre every 30 days until desired sediment reduction is achieved.
- Maintenance application: 10 lbs per surface acre every 30-60 days until water temperatures fall below 50°F.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Works effectively in water pH between 5.5 and 8.5.
Starting to see weed growth in your pond, lake, or canal? You are going to need a fast, effective herbicide. Aquathol K combats a wide range of submerged aquatic plants, including bur reed, coontail, pondweed, hydrilla, naiad, parrotfeather, and water stargrass. This concentrated liquid works on contact, quickly breaking down the plant’s cells. While full kill results often take one to two weeks, results can be seen in as little as one day.
Features a ready-to-use soluble formula that, because it does not bind with suspended matter or sediment, works even in silty and muddy waters. Product works best when water temperature is at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Application rates depend upon species of weed being treated, but generally range from 0.3 to 3.2 gallons per acre foot of water.
Though similar to other herbicides on the market, Aquathol K prides itself on leaving no residue and being easier and safer to use. This EPA approved aquatic herbicide is safer for fish, birds, and other aquatic species. While it is advised to wait 7 to 14 days before using treated water for irrigation, livestock, or domestic use, there are no restrictions on swimming or fishing in treated waters. See manufacture’s label for details.
- 2.5 gallon container
- 40.3% Endothall
- Contact herbicide; do not use before weeds appear
- Liquid concentrate
- Effective against various submerged aquatic weeds, including pondweeds, bur reed, hydrilla, stargrass, and more
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Application of Habitat herbicide can only be made by federal or state agencies, or those applicators that are licensed or certified as aquatic pest control applicators and are authorized by the state and local government. Applications may only be made for the control of undesirable emergent and floating aquatic vegetation in and around standing and flowing water, including estuarine and marine sites. Applications can be made to control undesirable wetland and terrestrial vegetation growing in or around surface water when applications may result in inadvertent application to surface water. Proper application and timing should lead to longer control of undesirable species than found with other methods of emergent plant control. The use of a non-ionic surfactant is required with the use of Habitat.Learn More
Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
Each pack includes 12 lbs. of bacteria packaged in water soluble pouches. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Compare this product to others and you’ll find you get more for your money as we give you 12 lbs. of bacteria for a reasonable price. This is enough to treat a ¼ acre pond for the whole season!Learn More
This 86 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
- 170 GPM Pump-with the ability to go under water
- Square Plant Basket-Medium
- Dimensions: 50" L x 42" W x 21" H
- Depth: 21"
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More