- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
This 575 GPH Pond Pump is designed to be used in medium to large sized ponds and has a maximum pumping height of 11 ft. It is engineered with the latest hybrid drive technology and comes equipped with a built-in variable flow control valve so you can adjust the pumping speed to your liking. Use this pump to circulate your pond or water garden, which will reduce algae and mosquitoes! This pump is durable and safe for your fish and water plants. You will not be disappointed with the performance of this long lasting treasure! This pump is designed for fresh water use only. When not in use during the winter months, store the pump indoors.
- 575 gallons per hour
- Ideal for large ponds
- Fits 3/4-inch ID tubing
- 7 ft. optimum pumping height
- 16 ft. cord length
- Oil free, hybrid drive pump
- safe for fish and plants
- New energy efficient design
- Spiral volute for improved water flow and performance
- Fully submersible
- Built-in variable flow control
- Ceramic shaft
- Quiet operation
- Durable construction
- 50 watts
- 0.9 amps
- ETL listed pump
It’s time to stop worrying about your pump and start enjoying your fountain with our worry free 400 GPH Low Water Shut-Off Fountain Pump. We recommend this size for medium-large to large fountains that sometimes can run dry. High winds, hot or arid conditions, or a few days away can cause water to drop to dangerous levels which can burnout fountain pumps. This pump features our patented Low Water Shut-Off smart technology that senses when the water level drops then automatically turns itself off. When water is added, the pump automatically turns itself back on. The pump can produce exciting fountain heights up to 6.6 feet high. This durable, compact pump is energy efficient and runs quietly.
- Quiet pump adds beauty not noise to your landscape
- Low Water Shut-Off feature makes the pump last longer
- Energy efficient pump saves money and energy
- 1 year limited warranty
- Suction cups hold pump secure when mounted on wet surfaces
- 6 foot power cord and ID tubing adaptor are included
- Remember to order 3/8 inch and ½ inch tubing from this site
- Meant for fresh water use only
- Do not use this pump in water that is heavily chlorinated or water that has a high pH levels
- Use this pump in water temperatures between 86F and 41F
- As with all fountain pumps we recommend bringing in your pump during cold weather and keeping it in warm, dry area
Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant.
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed.
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 1-2 gallons per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics.
Replacement Air Filter Element : White FinnedLearn More
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More