Ever heard anyone comment on how beautiful a murky brown pond is? Neither have we.
Crystal Blue, clear water is easy to achieve with Pond Champs Crystal Blue Pond Dye. Proprietary formula is easy to apply and effects last year long with proper application and maintenance.
Clears up muddy ponds by reducing algae, and aids in settling dissolved solids.
To top it off, Crystal Blue is SAFE! This product is 100% safe for humans, swimming, pets, birds, fish, livestock, potable water and irrigation when used at label rates.
- 1 gallon treats ponds 1 surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons)
- Use additional Crystal Blue if deeper color is desired.
- Pour from container along shore, by spot treatment throughout water, or at water inlet.
- Disperses uniformly throughout water over a 24 hour period, depending on water current and winds.
- Additional treatment may be required based on factors such as rainfall, evaporation, or outflow.
- Follow all label directions, warnings and guidelines.
- Blue #9 (25.9%)
- Surfactant (1%)
- Inactive Ingredients (73.1%)
NOT for use in swimming pools or in streams, rivers, and other bodies of water not in control of the user.Learn More
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
- Safely breaks down muck and dead vegetation
- Super charges naturally occuring bacteria to consume micronutrients for a healthy clear pond
- 100% Safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption, and irrigation
- 1 Gallon Will Treat - 1 Surface Acre (4-6 Feet Deep)
Adding colorant to your pond or water feature will not only enhance the aesthetic, but it can reduce undergrowth as well!
Aquashade is EPA registered to control the growth of algae and aquatic plants. By filtering out the spectrum of light rays that allow for photosynthesis (red-orange and blue-violet), this colorant inhibits bottom growth. Floating plants are not affected by this product if the plant has already reached the surface of the water.
After application, the water retains a beautiful aqua-blue tint for a professional appearance.
For use in contained lakes and ponds (ornamental, recreational, fish bearing/farming), both natural and manmade, with little or no outflow of water. Acceptable for use in swimming, animal and livestock drinking, irrigation, and fish consumption when used according to label.
- Apply early (before plant germination) to suppress the growth of algae and aquatic plants throughout the season.
- Most effective in water deeper than 2 feet.
- Not for use in drinking water or water intended for human consumption.
- Use with herbicide or algaecide to control shallow-water plants and surface algae mats.
- Dosage application is 0.25 gallons per acre-ft for 0.8ppm. 1 gallon treats 4 acre-ft (1.3 million gallons).
- Adhere to all label guidelines and warnings.
Active ingredients are 23.63% Acid Blue 9, & 2.39% Acid Yellow 23.
Cannot be sold in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon and WashingtonLearn More
Aquatic Blue Lake and Pond Dye is an organic water dye for use in ponds, lakes, decorative water features, golf course water hazards, and impounded bodies of water with limited or no outflow. Aquatic Blue improves the appearance of surface water by turning waters a bright blue or blue-green color. Aquatic Blue may be poured directly into the water at several locations to enhance dispersion. Treated water will not harm fish, waterfowl, pets, or wildlife. Water may be used for irrigation or fishing immediately. Apply Aquatic Blue at a rate of 0.25 gallon per acre foot of water.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting. This small 5lb package is great to use in smaller bodies of water such as watering troughs and pools, keeping clean and clear water all season long.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
- Controls many types of algae like filamentous
- Uses our proprietary stabilizers
- NOT FOR USE WITH KOI, GOLDFISH, OR TROUT
- Treat only a third to to half of your pond at a time
- 1 Gallon Bottle