CrystalClear® MuckOff™ tablets are designed to sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly reduce muck and sludge caused from dead algae, leaves and twigs. CrystalClear® MuckOff™ easy-to-use tablets are a blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that help clear water by removing excess nutrients and reducing sediment. Use when water temperatures are above 50°F.
- Eliminates Muck & Sludge
- Breaks Down Dead Algae, Leaves & Twigs
- Safe for All Aquatic Life
It’s a given that pumps, spitters, and filters all need to be connected and in the past that was often the toughest part of the job. The hose sometimes became twisted or knotted. Sometimes the water flow was interrupted by not one, but two or three kinks. We believe that connections should be easy, and now they are with our Kink Free Corrugated Tubing. You’ll notice this improvement right away when you uncoil the tubing and begin setting up your garden pond equipment. The tubing retains its shape so it is easy to use. The black color makes the tube almost vanish once it’s in the water. The ¾” diameter size is the smallest of the 3 sizes we carry. We offer all of our Kink Free Tubing in 20 foot long segments. You just need to measure and cut the length you need. Since it won’t kink or knot, it’s easy to handle and store.
- Resists algae growth
- Made for outdoor use
- Durable and long lasting
The Pond Logic Floating Pond Thermometer makes keeping track of your water temperatures simple and fast.
- Easy-Read Color Display Clear, black text temperature markings read in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and ranges from 20°F to 120°F. Temperature readings are broken into 3 colored zones for gauging feeding temperatures and readings at-a-glance.
- Thermometer Tether Keep your thermometer within reach with the included 6 foot nylon security tether.
- Dimensions: 2″ Diameter x 7½”
- Tether Length: 6 Feet
- Temperature Range: 120° – 20° Farenheit (50° – 10° Celsius)
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout
- Removes sludge, fish waste, and organic debris naturally from your ornamental pond.
- Perfect for use when establishing new ponds.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons
Our one pound economy bag of Premium Fish Food is a special high protein fish meal specially balanced for decorative garden pond fish. You’ll be feeding your fish the very best food blend. You can feed your fish up to 2 times a day when the weather is warm, but avoid over feeding them. Don’t give them more then they can eat in 5 minutes. Too much food is bad for both the fish and your water quality. If they don’t eat everything up in 5 minutes, you’ve fed them too much. Only feed your fish once a day if you are in an area where the water temperature drops to under 60F. Stop feeding them when the water temperature is under 50F. The morning is the best time to feed pond fish, when the day is cool.Learn More
Quickly sink floating pond debris with Pond Logic Rapid Clear. Pond Logic Rapid Clear binds the fine floating debris that cause water clarity issues into large particles that can be easily filtered from the water or settle to the pond’s bottom. Rapid Clear is great for settling pond debris stirred up during pond clean outs or to remedy cloudiness caused by heavy rains.
- No Debris Left Behind Pond Logic Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants on the market, meaning more active product and less useless filler. Rapid Clear is also able to bind both organic and inorganic particles making it effective on a wide range of clarity reducing culprits.
- Fast Acting Results Murky water treated with Pond Logic Rapid Clear should clear within hours of application. For troublesome debris ponds may be re-dosed every 24 hours.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Rapid Clear is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Rapid Clear Rapid Clear works great after water is disturbed during routine pond cleanings, chemical treatments or whenever the pond becomes cloudy or murky. Rapid Clear is one of the most concentrated flocculants in the marketplace. It will quickly clear up murky water caused by floating organic and inorganic particles in koi ponds, water gardens and aquariums. Rapid Clear works by pulling these floating particles together so they may be removed by a filter or simply settle to the bottom unnoticed.
- How To Use Rapid Clear Use at the rate of 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. For best results, dilute the dosage amount with 2-3 gallons of pond water, then apply the final solution to the pond, either by pouring the solution into the pond at the base of a waterfall, or by pouring the solution around the edges of the pond. Final solution may also be sprayed over the entire surface of the water.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Rapid Clear Dosage Rates
After you order your pond and fountain equipment, remember to order the right size tubing. You can find tube requirements for all the equipment we sell here on the site. If you are re-ordering or purchasing tubing for other pond equipment, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions on your pump, filter and spitter for the correct size. Our vinyl 3/8” diameter tubing is available in 20 foot coils and is designed for outdoor water gardening projects. You’ll notice that our tubing is black, not clear like tubing you might use in your fish aquarium. Black tubing works with the natural landscape and slows down algae growth. Our vinyl tubing is safe for fish and plants and is flexible and easy to install.
- Designed for outdoor use
Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Pond Dye is a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, nontoxic, water soluble dyes formulated to reduce sunlight penetration and impart a natural blue color when applied to ponds and lakes.
Less mess and spillage vs. liquid dyes and is much easier to handle. Each water soluble bag will treat 1/4 acre 4` deep.
- Unique Water Soluble Packaging - Just Throw and Go!
- Less Mess - No Liquids to Spill
- Safe and Nontoxic to Fish, Birds and other Animals
- Natural Blue Color
This is a sturdy 4 gallon bucket which protects the Airstone from mud and debris and keeps Airstone from sinking into the pond bottom ensuring that your pond gets maximum oxygen released into the water. The bucket includes 45' nylon rope that ties the bucket to an Airstone Marker.Learn More