Cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY. OR, and WA.
Remember when your garden pond was a peaceful place of solitude and beauty?
Remember showing it off to your friends while Bar-B- Qing?
Now you can take control of those nasty, slimy green algae that has invaded your beautiful garden pond and enjoy seeing your plants and fish habitat once again.
You have already spent a lot of time and a ton of money in other products that have failed. The Green Clean granules begins to work immediately through the process of oxidation which releases oxygen through the water as it works, attacking the algae at its source. Green Clean is also one of the few non-copper related products out there.
Safely apply by dissolving the granular solution in a container of water from your pond or home and broadcast it throughout the desired area. Rate of application varies from 3-170 pounds depending on the size of area and amount of algae growth. Best results can be expected when started early in the season.
- Safe for Plants and Fish
- Controls Algae Blooms
- Eliminates Existing Algae
- Keeps Water Clean and Clear
- Granular Application with Oxidization
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
After you order your pond and fountain equipment, remember to order the right size tubing. You can find tube requirements for all the equipment we sell here on the site. If you are re-ordering or purchasing tubing for other pond equipment, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions on your pump, filter and spitter for the correct size. Our vinyl 3/8” diameter tubing is available in 20 foot coils and is designed for outdoor water gardening projects. You’ll notice that our tubing is black, not clear like tubing you might use in your fish aquarium. Black tubing works with the natural landscape and slows down algae growth. Our vinyl tubing is safe for fish and plants and is flexible and easy to install.
- Designed for outdoor use
The Pond Logic Floating Pond Thermometer makes keeping track of your water temperatures simple and fast.
- Easy-Read Color Display Clear, black text temperature markings read in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and ranges from 20°F to 120°F. Temperature readings are broken into 3 colored zones for gauging feeding temperatures and readings at-a-glance.
- Thermometer Tether Keep your thermometer within reach with the included 6 foot nylon security tether.
- Dimensions: 2″ Diameter x 7½”
- Tether Length: 6 Feet
- Temperature Range: 120° – 20° Farenheit (50° – 10° Celsius)
This is a sturdy 4 gallon bucket which protects the Airstone from mud and debris and keeps Airstone from sinking into the pond bottom ensuring that your pond gets maximum oxygen released into the water. The bucket includes 45' nylon rope that ties the bucket to an Airstone Marker.Learn More
Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
Eliminate accumulated debris and discolored water from your decorative fountain or water feature with Pond Logic FeatureFix.
- The Results Are Clear As they typically hold less water than large ponds, decorative fountains and water features tend to suffer from accumulated debris and water discoloration when exposed to the elements. Pond Logic FeatureFix quickly remedies unsightly debris to keep your feature stunningly clear.
- Fast Acting Formula Water treated with Pond Logic FeatureFix will clear within 48 hours of application. Treatments may be repeated every 3 days for persistent debris.
- Let It FLow Pond Logic FeatureFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic FeatureFix is completely safe for your plants, pets and pond wildlife. Do not use FeatureFix in decorative water features that contain fish or snails.
- When To Use FeatureFix FeatureFix instantly clears water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Over time your water features can become discolored and debris can form. FeatureFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris. Use with FeatureClear™ for best results.
- How To Use FeatureFix Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons. Repeat treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment. Do not use in water that contains fish, invertebrates or crustaceans such as crabs, shrimp or crayfish. Water treated is safe for all other wildlife and plants.
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic FeatureFix Dosage Rates
Connects Airmax 3/8" self-weighted airline to Airmax 5/8" self-weighted airline or Airmax 5/8" direct burial airline.Learn More
Our Waterfall Foam Sealant is single component polyurethane foam that is applied using an easy-dispense pressurized can. The moisture cured sealant is then placed between the liner and natural rock when you build your waterfall.
The black foam integrates with the landscape and flawlessly becomes part of the water environment. Fill crevices 1/3 full and allow the foam to expand and completely fill the spaces. If the gaps are larger than 3 inches, make sure to wet the substrate before you fill with foam. The Waterfall Foam Sealant takes about five minutes to dry tack-free. You can shape and cut the foam just one hour after it is dispensed. The compound cures in 12 to 24 hours. Leave it untouched until it’s cured, at which time it can be trimmed or sanded. Paint or stain the foam if it is exposed to the sun.Learn More
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout
- Removes sludge, fish waste, and organic debris naturally from your ornamental pond.
- Perfect for use when establishing new ponds.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons
Eliminate unsightly water foam from the surface of your pond with Pond Logic Defoam.
- Hold The Foam Some things – your morning latte for example – can benefit from a little foam. Your pond however, is best served completely foam free. Pond Logic Defoam quickly eliminates unsightly surface forming foam with results displaying in as little as 5 minutes.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Defoam is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Defoam is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Defoam Use Defoam to eliminate foam quickly. High levels of undissolved organics in the pond water can cause foaming to occur on the water’s surface. Defoam™ works to eliminate this foam fast.
- How To Use Defoam Apply 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. If foaming persists five minutes after initial treatment, repeat dosage until foam is gone. To help reduce foaming and improve water quality, a partial water change may be needed. It is recommended to partially drain and refill the pond at least twice a year treating with an initial dose of Defoam.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Defoam Dosage Rates