Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, or WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Each pack includes 12 lbs. of bacteria packaged in water soluble pouches. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Compare this product to others and you’ll find you get more for your money as we give you 12 lbs. of bacteria for a reasonable price. This is enough to treat a ¼ acre pond for the whole season!Learn More
Similar to the weighted tubing we have offered in the past, this tubing remains on the bottom even when filled with air. No weights required. Airmax ProAir self weighted lead-free tubing has been manufactured to our specifications: making it more flexible, durable and safer. It is now guaranteed kink-free and highly puncture resistant.Learn More
If your goal is to attract and catch big fish like big crappie, big bass, and even big catfish, then this is what you're looking for!
The Big Fish Magnet is unique in that it has 48 flexible snag free branches made from recycled material. The Big Fish Magnet provides great cover for medium and large fish. Algae growth occurs rapidly due to the bark like texture of the limbs.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true "green" feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths - from 6' up to 20 or 30 feet.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble - comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier or concrete blocks.
Spectacular 22 feet waterfalls are now possible to build in your own backyard with our 3600 GPH Professional Grade Waterfall Pump. The professional quality water garden pump features energy efficient technology. Friction is reduced and performance is enhanced with ceramic shafts built into the core of the pump. Proper water circulation discourages algae growth and promotes a healthy ecological balance. Our 3600 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is a smart pick for large waterfalls and cascading waters up to twenty two feet in height.
- 1 year limited warranty
- 16 foot cord included
- Pump can power waterfalls up to 22ft and has a 22ft max pumping height
- Use in fresh water only
- Operate this pump when temperatures are between 41F and 86F
- This model should not run dry. If it is not totally submerged, turn it off and add water reaches the desired level.
- Do not use this pump if water has high pH levels or if it is heavily chlorinated
This one really circulates your pond or lake!
We've searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This Dual Disc 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 8.5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser also comes with a base that can be filled with sand or gravel so it sinks to the bottom of your pond.Learn More
Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
MuckAway Pellets are designed for spot treatments for accelerated Muck reduction on beaches and shoreline.
- Dissolves muck into a odorless gas, allowing it to escape unnoticed from the water column
- Eliminates Odors associated with dead vegetation
- Great for spot treating troublesome areas such as, beaches and shorelines
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80381 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 10' x 10'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 300 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 10'
Dimensions: 31" x 20" x 9"Learn More
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More