Do you hate scrubbing those slimy, green algae from the sides of troughs and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water to your animals? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
Algimycin PWF is a certified ANSI-NSF 60 safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous and Planktonic algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is copper based and 100% water soluble. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Algimycin PWF into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- Certified ANSI-NSF 60
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Applied through Moving Water using a Drip Delivery System
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Give your pond a breath of fresh air and add a statement piece to your landscaping! The 20 ft Windmill System is Outdoor Water System's most popular windmill. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep! The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- High quality 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 20ft 3-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line to handle the increased air output
- Secure locking mechanism connecting the windmill head to the shaft
Due to certain regulations this product can't ship to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, and WA.
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.Learn More
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.
If you own a body of water, you know that aggressive aquatic weeds can quickly become troublesome. Watershield, coontail, spatterdock, stargrass, water lilies, and especially the invasive Eurasian water milfoil all contribute to clogged intakes, flooding problems, and stagnant mats. Such overgrown vegetation can also rob the water of oxygen and increase sedimentation rates.
With Navigate, you have a strong ally. This granular aquatic herbicide targets and destroys some of the most persistent water weeds. Works as both a herbicide and a growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil. Helps suppress other species of difficult aquatic plants, including yellow water lily and bladderwort. The formula’s heat-treated attaclay granules not only decompose slowly to provide extended control, they also sink quickly to get right to the root of the problem.
Navigate Granular Herbicide should not be used in domestic or livestock water supplies. Nor should this product be used in water sources for agricultural sprays or irrigation systems. Application rates vary. One-hundred pounds per acre is recommended for treating milfoil. A maximum of 200 pounds per acre is recommended for resistant plants such as watershield and spatterdock. For best results, use in the spring and early summer. A second application may be necessary in areas of heavy regrowth or for sections that border untreated areas.
- 50 lb. bag
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt 46.8%
- Herbicide and growth regulator for coontail, spatterdock, and milfoil
- Helps suppress other species, including water lilies and bladderwort
- Gradual release formula
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout
- Removes sludge, fish waste, and organic debris naturally from your ornamental pond.
- Perfect for use when establishing new ponds.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One gallon treats 2 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
Vegetation is essential for maintaining thriving pond ecosystems. Aquatic vegetation provides oxygen, food, and habitat for wildlife. Their root systems are vital to stabilizing sediment layers. However, it doesn’t take long for these benefits to be counteracted by the overgrowth of problematic and invasive species of pond weeds. Bladderwort, elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, paragrass, and naiads, just to name a few, can all make your pond an eyesore and unusable for recreation. With Sonar Q, you have a fast, effective, and cost-efficient ally.
This pelleted formula is specially designed to be fast-releasing yet long- lasting. And because it is in a pelleted form, you can expect the same results as from a liquid but with better application control with no worry of overspray. In fact, Sonar Q offers better and longer lasting residual treatment than the leading liquids. The unique pellets immediately carry the active ingredient to the base of the plant, where it is most efficient and least likely to be degraded by light.
Sonar Q is especially recommended for ponds with rocky or sandy bottoms. For best results, it is best to apply in the early spring at the first sign of growth. Application rates for Sonar Q pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. There are no restrictions on swimming or fishing following treatment. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 40lb container
- 5% fluridone
- Ready-to-use pelleted formula
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, naiads, and paragrass
Cannot be sold to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington State, VermontLearn More
A concentrated liquid aquatic herbicide effective against a wide variety of submersed, emergent, and floating aquatic plants including duckweed, naiads, and cattails. Renovate 3 poses virtually no environmental risk in aquatic applications because the herbicide concentration rapidly decreases as it is absorbed into soil, vegetation, and organic matter. Restrictions on water usage following application: livestock consumption - 1 day, irrigation of food crops - 5 days, irrigation of turf and non-food crops - 1-3 days, human drinking - 1-3 days. Application rates: 1 to 2 gallons per surface acre.
- 2.5 gallon container
- Effective against a wide variety of submersed, emergent and floating aquatic plants
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA