Our little Turtle Spitter is slow and steady and an instant winner. Garden spitters are pond equipment that is meant to be seen. This little turtle is so cute, you’ll want to put it out were everyone can enjoy it. Our designers chose warm green and brown earth tones for this little reptile so she blends nicely with the landscape, but once you turn on the spitter, the little turtle always get noticed. When water out of her mouth it splashes into the pond and aerates the water.
- Connects to a pump outlet with a 3/8” diameter or ½” diameter tubing
- Natural colors blend with landscape features.
Restore pond clarity, water quality and pond balance with Pond Logic Liquid Clear. Liquid Clear contains specialized strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria chosen to reduce organic debris, seed biological filters and quickly rebalance a pond’s ecosystem.
- Clean, Clear, Healthy & Balanced Water clarity issues and water imbalances are commonly caused by an abundance of organic debris brought on my fish waste, excess fish food and plant decay. The beneficial aerobic bacteria in Pond Logic Liquid Clear quickly go to work to consume organic debris that cause cloudy water, muck accumulation, foul pond odors and imbalanced pond water with high ammonia, phosphate and nitrates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Liquid Clear is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions LiquidClear™ is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Liquid Clear can be applied to ponds exhibiting cloudy water caused by suspended organic debris or can be used to seed new or recently cleaned biological filtration media and fresh pond water after water changes. Regular use of Pond Logic Liquid Clear promotes a healthy and balanced water column while reducing the accumulation of pond muck, suspended organics and foul orders. For best results only apply Pond Logic Liquid Clear when water temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
- How To Apply: Shake Pond Logic Liquid Clear well before application. Add 1 ounce of Pond Logic Liquid Clear per 125 gallons of water being treated every two weeks to maintain clean and healthy water. Pond Logic Liquid Clear should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product.
- 500 Gallons: 4 Oz.
- 1,000 Gallons: 8 Oz.
- ,500 Gallons: 12 Oz.
- 2,000 Gallons: 16 Oz.
Pond Logic Liquid Clear Dosage Rates:
This is a sturdy 4 gallon bucket which protects the Airstone from mud and debris and keeps Airstone from sinking into the pond bottom ensuring that your pond gets maximum oxygen released into the water. The bucket includes 45' nylon rope that ties the bucket to an Airstone Marker.Learn More
- When To Use FeatureClear FeatureClear maintains clear water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Restore pond clarity using FeatureClear natural beneficial bacteria. Keeps water looking great while reducing foul odors and bottom organic sediment. Nontoxic and safe for fish, plants and wildlife.
- How To Use FeatureClear Shake well before using. Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons every two weeks to maintain clean and clear water. Pour directly into water. FeatureClear is completely natural. FeatureClear will not discolor surfaces or harm ornamental plants or grass. Use when water temperatures are above 50° F.
Pond Logic FeatureCLear Dosage Rates
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout.
- Pond Dye that colors, beautifies and enhances the appearance of your ornamental pond.
- Maintain Crystal Blue color all year long.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons.
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One quart treats 0.5 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
CrystalClear® MuckOff™ tablets are designed to sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly reduce muck and sludge caused from dead algae, leaves and twigs. CrystalClear® MuckOff™ easy-to-use tablets are a blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that help clear water by removing excess nutrients and reducing sediment. Use when water temperatures are above 50°F.
- Eliminates Muck & Sludge
- Breaks Down Dead Algae, Leaves & Twigs
- Safe for All Aquatic Life
Element should be replaced every 6-12 months depending upon conditions.Learn More
$16.97Pond Logic InstaFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic InstaFix is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use InstaFix Over time your pond’s water can become discolored and debris can form on rocks and liner. InstaFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris.
- How To Use Instafix Use 1 ounce per 375 gallons of pond water. Dilute the proper dosage in a bucket of water and pour the mixture evenly around the edges of your pond. Do not use more than the recommended dose. You may apply proper dosed treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results are achieved. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment.
Pond Logic InstaFix Dosage Rates
- 375 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1½ Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 3 Ounces
Our one pound economy bag of Premium Fish Food is a special high protein fish meal specially balanced for decorative garden pond fish. You’ll be feeding your fish the very best food blend. You can feed your fish up to 2 times a day when the weather is warm, but avoid over feeding them. Don’t give them more then they can eat in 5 minutes. Too much food is bad for both the fish and your water quality. If they don’t eat everything up in 5 minutes, you’ve fed them too much. Only feed your fish once a day if you are in an area where the water temperature drops to under 60F. Stop feeding them when the water temperature is under 50F. The morning is the best time to feed pond fish, when the day is cool.Learn More