Sonar, the world’s leading brand of aquatic herbicide, now brings you SonarOne. Just one treatment is often all you need to treat your pond, lake, drainage canal, or reservoir. This pelleted formula treats all three forms of problematic aquatic weeds: floating, emergent, and submersed. Whether you’re combating duckweed, paragrass, bladderwort, water milfoil, or a host of others, SonarOne is the only herbicide you need.
SonarOne restricts the formation of carotene in the targeted plants. When carotene is absent, chlorophyll is quickly destroyed by the sunlight. Within days, you will see results. For optimal outcome, apply early in the season before or soon after difficult weeds start to appear. Applying early ensures the best season-long control.
SonarOne carries no restrictions on the recreational use of waterways following treatment. Fourteen to 30 days restriction applies to using treated water for irrigational purposes following application. See manufacturer’s instructions for details. Application rates vary based on plant species. SonarOne is non-corrosive to application equipment.
- 20lb container
- Pelleted formula
- 5% fluridone
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, hydrilla, pondweed, water milfoil, duckweed, mosquito fern, and paragrass
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, WashingtonLearn More
The Airmax Ecosystem has revolutionized pond management with a simple 4-step process. This easy to follow 4-step process will create the perfect ecosystem. Order your DVD copy today and stop guessing your way through pond management. Run Time Approx: 15 MinutesLearn More
What's more whimsical than a windmill? Add some flair to your yard with this decorative windmill! Watch the beautiful spinning fan motion with every breeze. Keep an eye on the weather with the fan speed.
Ten foot tall looks great as a stand alone feature in a field or as an accent to your landscaping. Large 30 inch diameter fan has red-tipped blades for a classic look that accentuates the animation when the wind blows.
- Sturdy four-leg tower is constructed of high quality pine stained a charming Cedar red.
- From Outdoor Water Solutions, manufacturer of quality Windmill Pond Aerators and other backyard and industrial windmills.
- Waterproofed for long lasting beauty.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Ground-stake anchoring system included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly required. Pre-drilled holes and screws included.
See the full line of Outdoor Water Solutions Windmills available at Rural King!Learn More
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
This 31 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
Dimensions: 44"L X 32"W X 13"Learn More
- 170 GPM Pump-with the ability to go under water
- Square Plant Basket
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1.5 HP Pump (3 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 12,000 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 15.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 30' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
- 3 Light Kit with Transformer
- 3 Clear Bulbs and High Quality Brass Fixtures
- 1 Timer/Controller to Regulate both the Fountain and Lights
When it comes in invasive weeds, sometimes treating only a target area just is not good enough. Whether you’re combating submerged, emergent, or floating aquatic weeds, Renovate is the solution. One of the most effective herbicides on the market, it is a formidable opponent against purple loosestrife, milfoil, water hyacinth, alligator weed, and a variety of broadleaf aquatic plants. If poison ivy, mulberry, or salt-bush are a problem, Renovate is also effective at controlling many of the problematic species of woody vegetation often found along the shoreline. However, this unique formula will not harm monocotyledons, including cattails, bamboo, and ornamental grasses. Therefore, it is a perfect solution for helping restore and maintain beautiful ecosystems.
Depending upon the needs, Renovate can be applied to the surface or sub-surface level via ground, watercraft, or aerial equipment. Suitable for marshes, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, non-irrigation canals, and even banks and shores. Fast-acting and systemic, Renovate quickly enters plants through their leaves and stems and then targets their metabolic systems.
This formula carries no restrictions for use in recreational areas. It can be used near swimming and fishing areas and even near potable water intakes. Carries no restrictions on livestock consuming water from treated areas. See label for details and precautions.
- 1 quart container
- 44.4% Triclopyr
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including Eurasian milfoil, purple loosestrife, and alligator weed
- Controls woody and broadleaf vegetation
- Does not harm monocotyledons, including cattails
- Carries no restrictions on livestock or recreation use
- Cannot be sold in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, VT, WA
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Great for Medium or irregular shaped ponds up to 2 surface acres.
- 1/3 Hp Piston Airmax® compressor (5 amps - 115 volts).
- 2 Airmax® ProAir-4 self-weighted diffusers.
- Compressor Silent Air Cabinet with cooling fan.
- Pressure gauge.
- Pressure relief valve, adjustable valves (to ensure even airflow to both diffusers).
- 6' Power Cord.
- 200' EasySet Self-Weighted 3/8" Airline.
- Complete installation guide and operating instructions.
- 2-Year Warranty included
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with Circulating Fan
- 115V outlet
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable valves
- 2 18" Lengths of High Temp tubing
- 1 PRV
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More